Mine is Bigger than yours

A 25 lb battery is great antitheft. Can’t run away with 60lbs of skateboard xD

1 Like

That’s Canadian monies?

lol hey streetlamp… idk if u remember me from the other site, and yea mine was more of a stealthy board during the day and showy light board at night haha but 12s4p fit almost flat in a hummie deck w/o the middle

1 Like

Yep. Canadian markup isn’t a myth

Yeah I do think I remember you. Glad to see you out here. I’m sorry you lost a board. No luck in recovery?

@Flasher damn son. 2275 usd for a battery. I could build a decent board for that kinda money

3 Likes

My mbs cost me around 4k (cdn) so the cdn struggle is real :rofl:

Hey btw, all be it a bit too late, but esk8s can now have GPS trackers

1 Like

doubtful… filed a police report and he had a hood over his face but he doesnt have a remote… but u can bet ur ass if i seen any1 on that deck here there will be repercussions… im literally the only one in my town on a DIY deck. but that just means i get to design a new board lol

1 Like

ik… the new one is gonna get the same gps tracker i use on motorcycles at the shop i work at lol

Dang. When did that happen? And where are you located? Often these things just end up on Craigslist or something

44​

1 Like

16s7p of 50E cells.

12s10p (split into 2 6s packs) of 30Q cells

Coming soon, a 20s1p of nissan leaf cells for a grocery geter electric scooter.

4 Likes

12s20p from Barberousse, the purple 4x4 monster ^^
(Center = 2 x 12s10p doublestack, around 60Ah I guess. Left and right side = charger + spares part for roadtrip)

I could get 12s 56Ah 15C from Graphene…

7 Likes

Jesus christ that pack makes me uncomfortable. It’s well within the theme but please to got for anyone who sees that DONT BUILD YOUR PACK LIKE THAT,

That said. What a lovely monster You’ve built! Haha it’s awesomely grotesque

2 Likes

Damn your packs sure look bigger than mine :eyes:

1 Like

do you know if thats a this quarter thing or EOY thing and will it only be on their site? daddie’s or muri etc

I need to try a demonspeed at least once I wanted it for my stooge trucks

I don’t know. They mentioned it on the gram to @KaramQ

2 Likes

I think it’s going to be through rayne only. Not 100% sure tho

1 Like

thanks! whelp adding that to the “check weekly” list

2 Likes

Those nickel tabs where you soldered two cables to… are they multiple layers or do you have just two nickel tabs?