Mine is Bigger than yours

I made a 16s6p linked here

3 Likes

@glyphiks has some monsters packs

Phat

1 Like

12s10p. Samsung 40t.

This battery was big and stupid and I used it once. I am going to king Solomon it into something reasonable.

14 Likes

14s8p that I made for my buddy’s ebike

5 Likes
4 Likes

That battery.

That battery will fit on a Demonseed 44" deck if you custom make a doublestack enclosure. I don’t think on a Demonseed 42" though. Rayne is supposedly about to do another run of those decks.

1 Like

I like that boards exist that need a double take to tell if if it’s a deliveroo food delivery style or just a big ass battery :joy:

And @Arzamenable your 12s10p 40t was what I was planning on building for my bajaboard before I discovered with focboxes I would have shredded the wheels :slight_smile:

Edit:last lockdown I used my baja with 3x diye 10s5p packs that’s my ‘big shitass battery’ lol

1 Like

Pffff… you’ve been outplayed by the Chinese who can do 58Ah(*) for a third of the size and a fraction of the cost…
Call that Black Chinese Magic!

(*) maybe it’s not Ah, but HAHA!

2 Likes

Clearly HAHAHAHA!

5 Likes

ok… ik i’ve been gone a while… but wtf ESC’s are you guys using to handle these packs >_>

1 Like

Vesc6 by Trampa

1 Like

I’m using Lacroix’s Stormcore. They have a 60 and a 100 variant. Trampa and a few others also have a 75v/300a now

1 Like

thanks… and i still refuse to fund anything trampa related lol… but how is lacroix doing now? didnt know they released their own ESC lol

might have to look into that

Still early stages of production but quite a few members have em now. They are fabulously pretty to look at and (mine) perform great.

those are nice… hows temps with that case… i assume it doubles as a heatsink… and im having to start over… some douche managed to steal my hummie deck from my car when i was inside a store…

12s4p, dual 6880 MT motors, hummie deck with surfrods and @IDEA mounts with fsesc 6 dual esc… had lights and a few other add-ons… but bummed me out so figured i would come back to the forums and see how everyone else is doin

of the 42 or 44? I’m getting excited.

Haven’t noticed any throttling but it does get warm as my case is fully sealed watertight when closed

nice, and yea running that amount of amperage through anything is bound to get a lil toasty thats why i was asking

hmm… seems i may have a new interest lol… is there and DD systems out now like the TBDD that can handle these packs?