Metr Pro US group buy - shipping

Does anyone else have the “In Transit, Arriving Late” message?

I haven’t got an update in 11 days since:

Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

1 Like

I have similar message:

In-Transit

August 6, 2020

In Transit, Arriving Late

2 Likes

They must all be stuck in the LA postal system

1 Like

My tracking updated today for the first time since 8/6. With any luck it should arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

2 Likes

Wow right after I made that post it arrived at my local post office :joy:

I’m surprised there were no updates other than leaving the origin facility and arriving at my post office…

My package has had a really strange trip to Nashville. Last time I saw it had made it to Idaho.

2 Likes

@JoeyZ5 @NullBlox @b264 @abusfullofnuns

yeah not his fault but i even sprung for priority shipping when the smart bms’ came in and its been a week and these postal ass hats have been playing football with my package most likely…

i’m not saying this is what’s happening, but i think it’s exactly what’s happening

8 Likes

Got my four today. Probably have an extra Unity module if someone needs one when esk8life runs out of his stock.

4 Likes

Anyone attach to a Makerx yet?seems to be no 7 pin connector

Its connected to mine right now lol what are you on about

Edit: I used the default connector that came with the Metr and plugged it straight into the Makerx UART, no issues at all, didn’t even have to do anything to make it start working, just paired it and was off to the races

Ill have to take a look, the ones i have are supposed to be derivatives of the MakerX.

Edit, this is done over UART, so V6 should have an 8pin not a 7pin if im not mistaken correct. I have an 8Pin UART bus on mine.

Got mine and installed it! Works great :+1:

Except I can’t read/edit any VESC settings… I’ll go into the main topic to try to figure that out.

all my shiz arrived today… these mofos lol… not to mention these assholes didnt pickup my scheduled shipment of 30 items shaking head

Give em a break, they’re under siege by Mr Cheeto right now.

7 Likes

I connected module via uart, and then opened the app. It recognizes the module but everytime i punch in the pin it reads “couldnt pair with metr pr.” I dont understand the issue im having. I def appreciate any tips. \m/

All stuck in LA, @yelnats8j and I were waiting on stuff in transit since the 28th :rofl:

2 Likes

The connector that came with the metr has 7 pins the Makerx “vesc” has only six pins max so the connector won’t fit .

You are probably trying to plug it into the wrong one then

I used the cable that came with the metr and plugged it straight into mine