MBS GROUP BUY - Mark One Boards (serious) CLOSED

I will explain it one more time :slight_smile:

So I have gotten the approval of MBS to become " official dealer"

To make it official they require a minimum initial order.

After the initial order, I will be able to get all MBS products and parts per piece without a minimum.

This way I can supply you guys with lower priced MBS products all year round.

So to get the minimum intial order amount I organize this GB (need around 10ppl depending on what people order)

Once we reached thhe minimum order amount I will send out Paypal invoices to all participants.
When all payments are in all products will be order by me.

Shipping to me takes around 2 days from MBS.

Once I received all products I will ship them out to all participants (EU = DHL , NON EU = Bpost)

How to participate:

If you want to participate in this GB, then send me the following:

- Full Name
- Shipping address
- Phone number (no i wont call you, its for the shipping company)
- Email (Paypal email if different)

Then I will put your name on the list.

4 Likes

I was just asking because I’m waiting over 2 month for my Matrix II truck. I can’t finish the build for that reason that 1 truck is missing. If it takes more than one or two weeks to get the tucks I’m unfortunately out.

2 Likes

it will all depend on how fast i get enough people

2 Likes

What happened? Mine were shipped immidiately after I ordered it early this morning. Got even the tracking number.

Wish I could jump in on this. Good prices.

2 Likes

I ordered here 2 month ago, and they had just one truck on stock and since than I’m waiting for MBS to ship the trucks to the shops. I just saw that now they changed the status to “on stock”. Maybe/hopefully I’ll get mine by end of the week.

2 Likes

Yeah im surprised not more people already signed up tbh

3 Likes

Timing.
People saving for black Friday.

2 Likes

Considering its for long term benefit to everyone

1 Like

Yeah. Good prices. But didn’t have any mountain board build planned. One cheap/affordable part leads to another $1,500 of spending down the line. Slippery slope

7 Likes

I would have jumped on the offer but I got my trucks already :man_shrugging:

Kai got no stock? Weird.

Everyone of us has bought stuff just because price was good even if we didn’t have plans for it :grin:.

1 Like

What’s life without some slippery slopes now and then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m planning on posting some parts for sale. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they will sell fast and I can get some matrix 2 trucks for my mark1 deck.

3 Likes

I still got parts to build three more boards. Just need batteries really. Really should sell a board or two

4 Likes

Hey, how you doing? Lol

4 Likes

Or we make another order at Queen Battery.
Like 248 - 40Ts :rofl:

2 Likes

If someone from US wants to order here, send me a PM and I will add it to my order.
But will take a little bit until I can fly the parts to US.
Just back from LAX and next week a few days New York.

3 Likes

I want like 72-84 for myself. Another 12 for a little gift lol

1 Like