MASSIVE CLOSING SALE Sabre Dynamics

Ordered claw mounts! One in black and raw, idk if theres still black ones but a shot in the dark. Thank you for the services youve provided all these years, and im glad to be able to own some of your works.

10 Likes

Thanks Linny appreciate it :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sad to see you go, but I can’t say I’m surprised. DIY esk8 market just isn’t very big :frowning:

9 Likes

ordered claw mounts raw + all colors of wheel nutz! love your stuff sad to see you go :frowning:

1 Like

Is this for an esc?

2 Likes

It’s a sick ass battery box

7 Likes

I came out of retirement to say that this news makes me sad. I really appreciate all the inspiration, creativity, support and fun. I wish you all the best with the next chapter. Thanks for everything, Brian :fist_right::fist_left:

14 Likes

Just a rugged box that can be used as battery enclosure on a mtb.

1 Like

Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you too Chris!

3 Likes

absolute limit is 16s6p 18650 with minimum fishpaper and heatshrink with bms on the long side, no charge port and funny discharge port wiring

don’t ask me how i know :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey best in future endeavours I couldn’t resist some of these nice parts

3 Likes

First orders going out today, still have a bunch of parts available!

5 Likes

Everyone getting tracking today. Price drop on the Haero deck and the motor mounts! Still have one Oakley enclosure available and also got a bunch of bushings, pulleys, belts etc.

3 Likes

Interested in a bulk buy for some nuts?

2 Likes

You can send a pm, still have a bunch left.

1 Like

The nuts are all mine MUAHAHAH

2 Likes

You are now lord of deez nuts :joy:

3 Likes

Still got the haero pro deck, one enclosure and the motor mounts! get yourself some parts for new season’s build :blush:

2 Likes

Price drop on haero deck and enclosure, motor mounts still available and a bunch of small stuff on the website like pulleys, belts, bushings etc.

2 Likes