Marsrover's garage cleaning sale

Nah I’d really rather just one, is that ok?

I already have two practice 4.12 VESCs this is the practice for the practice.

if yeah PM me I’ll pay now.

1 Like

I don’t know why but it looks to me like they all have been conned :joy:

1 Like

i was definitely wrong @Tamatoa, and I owe the community an apology. i didn’t take the time understand how the 3ds plate worked. i thought the focbox case was supposed to bolt to it, kinda the way the unity bolts to the baseplate of their esc box.

however that’s not how the 3ds plate works, but my dumbass didn’t even take the time to read the product page before jumping on the sale. the 3ds site states Warning! Case requires taking FocBox’es apart to put them in the case!

in my defense, i did confirm that @marsrover received my payment before i ran my mouth, so it’s not like discouraging neobox owners from making an offer deprived them of the opportunity to buy it.

to close the loop on this, @Skatardude10 successfully mounted the neobox pcb on the 3ds plate and posted pictures in that thread.

in the first pic the neobox pcb’s are completely out of the neobox case. in the second pic, he has attached the flat plate portion of the neobox case (which does not come into thermal contact with the neobox pcb) on top.

mea culpa mi amigos

7 Likes

So the neoBox v6 fits in the @3DServisas FOCBOX case then?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s how I’m running my Neobox V6s. If the thick white pad is the standard thermal pad that comes with focboxes then that is not the ideal pad to run since it causes some flex on the PCB as you can see… but the pink pads that come with the neoboxes are the perfect thickness… and I am guessing the pads that come with the plate itself are probably fine as well.

2 Likes