MAD Wheelz Introductory Sale

Fixed!

1 Like

Check out the review by ESK8 Unity!

1 Like

Iā€™ve made a video on these as well, did an efficiency test / first thoughts on them

Review will be coming soon-ish, just need to get some time to film it.

2 Likes

Check it out guys!

2 Likes
2 Likes

How do these compare to specifically a Zoobomb 111? Has anyone tried both? Which one uses more battery?

How are the feels? Has anyone taken these on wet roads?

2 Likes

I have both but havenā€™t ridden the 111ā€™s quite yet. Theyā€™re technically for a build Iā€™m selling so I donā€™t really want to ā€œuseā€ them

The wet road part - itā€™s just urethane, nothing special so I would expect them to perform the same as other urethane of this width

1 Like

Polyurethane in general is bad on wet roads. Just wondered if it was more or less bad LOL

I still ride on them, just have to go slower.

I heard they are noisy due to the holes in their structure, can you guys confirm?

Thereā€™s a portion in my video where I have some raw audio. They arenā€™t too noisy but if you listen for it you can hear it

2 Likes

They are not loud at all. They will make a slight wooshing sound. Once you get past about 10 mph, the wind drowns it out.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the full review!

2 Likes

Do you have a timestamp for that part?

Timestamped

4 Likes

@xsynatic you da bomb, many thanks

It has chapters, but looks like X got you anyway haha

Edit: Ah, apparently it is just a wheel footage chapter not wheel sound, thanks X

1000% better than the zipper sound from the cloudwheels

2 Likes

Ok guys, this is the LAST DAY OF THE SALE! Last chance to pick up MAD Wheelz for $99! Going back to the regular price of $119 tomorrow (still a bargain!). Spread the word! Thanks!

4 Likes

Seems like you could just tag those 7-10 people on the forum now and theyā€™ll see it.

6 Likes

I think its a bit more than 7-10 bb
Half of my boards are thane

3 Likes