[LOW PRICES] The Largest Singapore Esk8 Garage Sale 19/20!

3.5mm connectors. Will provide photos later.

1 Like

Hi. This has already been taken by @monkey32

1 Like

E1-4 and E5-8, what’s your estimate on shipping to US for both of those lots, because that’s very enticing

For E1 to E8, the estimated shipping will be 183sgd, or 135usd.

I’d imagine it being above 5kg but below 10kg.

@KaramQ is from San Diego, California.

2 Likes

I think @indiangummy is selling a set of my motor plates for $30 Inc shipping

2 Likes

Thanx for the tip bro. :grinning::metal:

2 Likes

Funny thing is I got the SRz trucks from him :laughing::yum:!! I forgot completely about his plates and clamps cause budgetary limit then. Think I’m getting them now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t mess with @moon lest he throw you off his possible gear drive customer list.

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan D6 has been reserved by @CLK. He has not confirmed his reservation though, so I’ll give him a day to do so before releasing it.

To the rest, here are some 55 photos provided by the sellers:@moon the pic of your deck and enclosure is in there, somewhere.

5 Likes

cool, are those 3d printed concave inserts removable?

Yeap. they are just hot-glued down.

1 Like

im not into mtb at all, but that board is sexy af i gotta say…

you givin those inserts a chance atleast? they look like they would tuck you in nicely when you race those meepo hubs xD

5 Likes

Maybe I dont know what Im going to do with this deck right now

a lot of options…

3 Likes

You should definitely give those inserts a chance. They help tons.

3 Likes

Would you split up E1 if yes can I take motors and mounts

I hate how flat the Prototipo deck is. I stood on Ervine’s board after he had the concaves in and its so much better. Almost like a Spud concave.

1 Like

Ill sell the deck after I feel like Im done with it, would need a suitable replacement though

3 Likes

@moon you know who to contact first :hugs:
Ok @avX
@CLK please confirm because i am interested

1 Like

@avX Maybe I missed it but what happened to the og lacroix drive train? If that is for sale I’ll take it for reasonable price.

1 Like