Loop key/ on off switch

I just dont want to build them, any xt90 and 10aug wire put together for an on off switch

You want an XT-90s for the key. Important distinction.

1 Like

I got you dude. Pick which one of these fancies you best:

And then tell me what color you want them in. I have every color imaginable.

2 Likes

The green bits denote that it’s an XT-90s, the antispark version of the XT-90.

1 Like

I need 2 of these, loop key is that what they are? They are doubles, 2 xt-90s

I see, yes i need the XT90s then like shown here

Ohhhh, those are the special Trampa battery loop keys. I was thinking (and probably most others too) that you meant these:

Yes, thats why i was like “wait no, the doubles” haha. Where can i get some, do i have to go trampa?

I’ve only ever seen those used or sold by Trampa, so unless somebody is willing to make them, your options are probably limited to either buying them from Trampa, or making them yourself.

Killing me that this isn’t an xt90s :eyes:

@Jacob5656 it looks like 2 male to female cables there. Can you verify if the xt90 side of each is a male or female?

Same. It was the first good picture on a google image search.

1 Like

Male to female

1 Like

According to the pics and description on the Trampa website, it’s one male and one female, with 80mm of cable in between.

2 Likes

That’s not a bad price for those. If you don’t want to make them yourself, its gonna be your easiest option. Unless you find a good samaritan willing to do it cheaper.

1 Like

@JoeyZ5 makes some pretty sweet ones, hit him up and check his prices

2 Likes

Guys he needs two male to female ‘extensions’, not loop keys. If he plugs a loop key his key will go boom boom

8 Likes

Silly Trampa messing with the established order of things

1 Like

Yeah I’m with you now. I can make those for you. Pm me your address.

5 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes