Looking for TSG PASS helmet for less!

Does anyone know about group buys or some place that have them on sale? I’m cheap AF so I would rather spend my saved money on some other esk8 stuff.
Also if there are any cool alternatives to TSG PASS I would love to look at other options. I’ve found lots of motorcycle helmets that looks sick AF, but from my research it looks like TSG is super light compared to other helmets and FOV is a lot wider compared to other helmets. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!strong text

1 Like

You can find them used/like new on reddit’s r/longboarding BST thread (usually ~150).

I really like my triple 8 T8 racer, which can be had for ~150 new, and is pretty light at ~2lbs.

4 Likes

If you decide to go new:

1 Like

I second checking out the T8 racer helmet. They are comfy and lightweight

2 Likes

New olders also. A bit cheaper than tsg
@yelnats8j can explain more, he has one

1 Like

Those are crazy looking for price!
I might pick one up. Can custom the colors and everything
$55 for shipping tho :frowning:
Might as well pick up a tsg at that price point. That sucks

1 Like

i never looked. that sucks if it is the case. may be send them an email to see if that is true. I can ship an entire board from the EU to the US for $80 so that seems awfully high

Its what their system told me when I put it through checkout and enter shipping information. Beautiful carbon fiber helmets… but that shipping is 1/3 of the helmet itself

They also claim to have ‘safety ratings’ but they do not detail what they are, and I mean, by Brazilian standards it’s probably not much. I’ll probably just stick with a Demon podium

New Olders is well known though, and held in high regard with the DH guys.

1 Like

PM me with what you want and I make you a price.

Triple eight T8 in black size XXS/XS and L/XL available
Triple eight T8 in white size XXS/XS, S/M, L/XL available

and offcourse my TSG Pass deals.