looking for Mbs matrix 2 mounts

i am looking for motor mount used or new for matrix 2 trucks that can fit a 40t 8t chain drive

@ATC you wanna help this guy out?

2 Likes

check these out

8 Likes

yes, only that its support does not fit the chain

2 Likes

its sexy

3 Likes

Can you still get these?

did not reply my message

@Tony_Stark get in here people want to hire you to do work

or @surfnacho is this something you can help them with?

2 Likes

Thanks @mmaner for fhe heads up.

I have these not sure if it’ll work with your 40t/8t that you need. It haven’t been tested on a chain drive.

2 Likes

Hey sorry I don’t check the forum often. Have been busy slaving away in front of the milling machine! I’m currently working on making these mounts easier to produce for production, so there is a slight wait I would say 1-2 weeks lead time currently. They are $200 AUD PM me if you’d like a set and I’ll work out postage.

7 Likes

If you can wait one month, my babies are coming back. $80 a set with optional idlers this time around

4 Likes

These mounts are incredible. They are super light, and super strong. And oh so shiny :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

They look definitely sexy, but I would worry to bend them with so much material removed.

2 Likes

It has a crossbar at the most likely to bend point :man_shrugging:

They are so shiny though

3 Likes

Why do people like long motor mounts? If they are short with the cross bars on the ends it’s a lot more stable

I have hung 100kg off the end of these mounts and afterwards they flexed straight back and were still perfectly flat on my precision ground stone. They are made from European 7075-T6 aluminium which I have tested to be stronger than 7075 I sourced from china which I’m guessing is due to impurities. @ZachTetra the reason these ones are long is because they are intended for use with AT wheels so to maximise the belt tooth engagement on the motor pulley and prevent belt skip you want a longer mount. I recommend running these with a small cross bar anyway to stiffen everything

4 Likes

Would the idlers cost extra when they come out? if so ~how much?