Looking for a deck for a new build? Subsonic Century 40" Price reduced!

You can still jump in but you will have to choose this deck not the eCentury.

This one costs a bit more:

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/subsonic-century-40/

Ok trying to understand the diff now.

What’s the cost diff?

ok diff is. custom eCentury: an exterior of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or Texalium. Regular century has wood exterior. Didn’t recognize the lesser century initially.

Will go DM. now.

I’m bamboozled too. Sounds like eCentury is just wood, and regular Centruy has a glass layer embedded?

I read it as regular Century has embedded fiberglass layer under wood exterior layers.

custom eCentury is same with choice of exterior layer

I can clarify as this is a little confusing, we do many things here at Subsonic and pretty much everyone gets confused at some point. My life is confusion and complicated skateboards :joy: :sweat_smile:

Alan and I organized a special group buy for 7 available decks specifically built for E-conversion. They are all sold.

Alan has a modified Century 40 on his website and from what I can see he has added extra truck mounting holes, added enclosure mounting holes and painted it.

Subsonic has a production model Century 40. It is built with 7 plies of maple and has 2 layers of embedded fiberglass, intended for Long Distrance Pushing and Pumping and is quite flexy. A stronger deck is recommended by us for DIY E-Builds

We build one off / One of a Kind decks and post them for sale. Any deck thats 9 plies of maple or 8+ plies with composites would be suitable for DIY E-Builds. A 7 ply with two layers of Triaxle Fiberglass would be workable.

Finally, what Subsonic has been doing since '99 and known for globally. We take custom orders and build to suite. You can select your type of riding, desired flex and choice of external composites and stain colors. You tell us the rider weight, and we select the number of maple plies to best match the information you provide us.

Basically we are all over the place, building decks to spec for every type of skateboarding. You can always call us at 206-420-7542 if you have any questions.

8 Likes

Awesome, you guys do amazing stuff. High end customs :slight_smile:

Can you tell us the specs on these 7 decks, just so we have it on record?

1 Like

Alright! Big shipping day today and here’s some updates.

@ahrav - your deck is on it’s way to Alan in Texas and is supposed to arrive by Monday. He’s going to do assembly and ship to you.

@Skyart @physicsman99 @deucesdown @Janux-esk8 - I packed your orders today and they just took a short trip in the Subsonic Bus to the FedEx Hub. If you don’t have a tracking number send me a message!

@nomadic_myke @kook - your packages are prepped and will ship when the gaskets and hardware kits arrive here.

Thank you all!

9 Likes

thanks @Bradley / @eBoosted!!!

4 Likes

I love watching esk8 customers get good service

11 Likes

Is that a mattress in that van? Lol love it

4 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

@Bradley @eBoosted. First GB for me given I am pretty new here. Thanks a lot you guys made this process pretty much seemless. Can’t wait to start riding.

6 Likes

@Skyart It’s a full queen size hahaha. The platform we built for it can be removed in about 10 minutes. Makes skate/marketing/sales/vacations much cheaper and comfortable.

@Kellag Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We prioritize shipping here because we know waiting for your board is no fun.

9 Likes

I cannot believe how fast this went. Wow. Thanks again @eBoosted @Bradley please do more GBs! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would you consider doing group buys for the UK too, board looks amazing :ok_hand:

1 Like

What Subsonic deck would you like for the next GB to EU @Soho1212. The GT40 enclosure is almost ready, first sample will be published on Monday

5 Likes

@eboosted @bradley I’m with @ahrav in this being my first GB here and alsoy first build. This went quick and smoothly. Kudos to all involved!

5 Likes

Package appears to have been delivered at home! Excited to see the new deck and enclosure! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to leave work early, as I have a customer visit at 4pm :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry about the shoes sitting all around. The deck looks so much better in person than the images. Thanks guys! Just had to upload this quickly.

11 Likes