LINUS TECH TIPS - Could we convince Linus to join the esk8 community?

Is anyone a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum? If so can you post this topic on it and see if we can make this happen.

2 Likes

During the storm in Texas, some natural gas company CEOs claimed to have “hit the jackpot”.

Probably should wait until COVID restrictions are lifted so vendors can have proper supplies.

Never had a smoother ride than with haggy’s bergmeisters

7 Likes

‘But you know what’s smoother than Sensored FOC? Our segue to our sponsor, Lacroix Boards!’

21 Likes

oh no

3 Likes

I would love it but I don’t see it fitting their line of content. And I’m worried that it could increase the amount of people with a sk8 and a complete disregard for safety.
They once made a review for an electric bike, but I wouldn’t compare it. You can purchase a bike for a 100% practical reason but a sk8 is at most 50% practical, 50% “is cool, I want it”.
In top of this you can use a bike right away, but to use a sk8 for commuting without prior experience you will have to invest at least a week in training yourself how to use it.

9 Likes

https://linustechtips.com

Lets get posting everyone!

nah, Let’s keep it like this please lmao

9 Likes

Tbh I would see Lacroix sponsor LTT both are Canadian companies and Lacroix is pretty much a luxury board that makes their own parts (how much do they even make?!?)

1 Like

Maybe more like a month if you go 2/3 days a week practice, talking for experience lol 2 small rides as of now(don’t have much time to practice and not any good protective equipement)

Watching lurking :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have posted everyone. Please join and lets get posting and encourage the team to do it.

Follow link below

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1322697-thread-for-linus-tech-tips-video-suggestions/?do=findComment&comment=14674104

We really should wait until we have much safer and more reliable hardware across the board before trying something like this…

1 Like

We both know Linus wouldn’t buy parts, they would design and build their own or use some crazy industrial stuff.

You always say this but never offer a solution

What’s the point

2 Likes

Because sometimes you just need to wait a bit longer.

Just as an example, we have had a whole sleuth of gear drives released relatively recently that are still being refined.

yea, that thing was total cringe, hard to watch lol

2 Likes