Lightly used Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA 3500mAh (Red) 10A 3.63V 12.70Wh = $1.5 for one or less. US Seller

Yeah currently sitting on about 5-6000 cells. About 8k of the other 3200 mah ones.

2 Likes

Sorry but I’m with Andy, calendar degradation happens way faster at full state of charge, if your buyer buy cells, even if it arrives fast, looking at most builds, they will probably sit at the full charge for a long time

Not good

1 Like

They are not stored at full charge, like I said.
I charge them fully before shipping for your convenience sake, because first thing you do is charge them individually to test them. I charge them while they are in a battery pack then take them apart.

I didn’t know about these issues so I will stop charging them before taking them apart and shipping. Thank you for letting me know about this, it’s very helpful.

7 Likes

Just wondering if all the cells that you have are individual cells? Do you have any cells in groups of 4?

I have them in packs of 40, meaning 10 series 4 parallel. I can ship them to you in packs if you’d like. You can take them apart as you wish. But no, either loose cells or packs of 40

1 Like

Do you get them with BMS and enclosure?
I might be interested… for you guessed it, an ebike.

How that fit together with the 48V bms?

PS: @dog don’t get offended, that’s a serious question :wink: shouldn’t the have a 42V bms?

yes, bms and enclosure. What connector do you want on yours?

My bad, the other ones are 10s4p, these ones are from 13s3p packs.

But you should be a moderator, i feel like you just monitor every thread and point out mistakes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can also make nice red circles in pictures. @deucesdown can confirm that :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you for your order @annihil8ted, 105 cells heading your way.

3 Likes

Excited to get them! They’ll probably go into a top mounted battery case, 10S4P or 10S5P.

1 Like

do you still have any in the original ebike battery pack enclosure? (with bms and all hooked up)

1 Like

Yes but bms doesn’t work properly. Can ship as packs too

1 Like

Can you post pictures of the packs and the batteries in the cases?
Thanks

Yea, I’ll make some decent pics soon and post them

1 Like

Sorry, thought this thread is for the blue ones. The reds have a working bms, I’ll post pics

1 Like

Thank you @ZachTetra for your order, 45 cells flying your way tomorrow.

1 Like

thats great to hear! :slight_smile:
@Dog
Got the pics? :slight_smile:

hey @Dog
Any updates for the unopened ebike pack pics? :slight_smile: