Garage sale [updated 2021]

[US] buyer pays shipping

10amp charging port, never used $10

Somehow ended up with too many TB6 ESCs… lmao. And I have another set coming from @surfnacho

So pair of TB6 ESCs $200 shipped. I tested these before putting them up and they work great!

8 Likes

I’d love the VX2! PM coming…

1 Like

VX2 was just sold, sorry!

1 Like

Are you kidding? I posted 3min after you posted.

1 Like

Bahahah. Wth man. So fast

3 Likes

Says you :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn it feels good to be a gangster… I have a vx2 for 40 no receiver, 3rd party shipping from chicago :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey. I get to put at least between 500 and 600 miles on my shit before I sell it

5 Likes

I probably would’ve if I lived in Cali haha

Yeah I get bored easy too. Plus want some new snowboarding gear :grin:

1 Like

Alright alright, letting these go for $250, includes can bus connector and xt60 split. About 150 miles on em.

Well, since you beat me to the punch, I’m pretty sure the receiver boards (same for VX1 or VX2) are on Amazon for less than $15. I’m pretty sure they were on sale as of last night.

Honestly I don’t need it. I thought it was the one I just traded to him a week ago. But it’s a different one. Still a good deal. If you want it though say the word

I’d like it… Much cheaper shipping Chicago - Michigan. HOWEVER, the replacement receivers are not as cheap as I thought… It’s the bluetooth receivers that are cheap. These are $35 and note that they only work for remotes bought/made after June 2020. If Taraskasyanyuk will confirm that this remote was indeed bought after 6/2020.

Word. There’s a way to update them as well. At least that’s what I was told.

I paid $81.92 new from Amazon in August, the receiver is $34.55, and they collect tax now… Think I may pass as well unless he really recently bought it. (Maybe… 150mi on this stuff?)

I am almost positive it’s the one that will work.

What you need dude?

2 Likes

Yes was purchased back in august.

Good thing we weren’t talking about my ex…

1 Like

Added prices for part out.

1 Like