Lacroix DSS60 good deal?

He upped it lol and hasn’t responded back after

Im probably going to buy it still

On principle, I would tell to go fuck himself and come see me when hes back to selling at 850

5 Likes

What could it be

Dead p group, water damaged, stolen. Idk

1 Like

Just often times when a deal seems to good to be true, it is because it is, in fact, too good to be true.

6 Likes

Exactly. If you say yes to 1000$, next he’ll be asking 1200$. Gotta stand your ground.

4 Likes

Ill make sure to ride it and connect to the vesc via bluetooth to check for faults

1 Like

He says he is selling it so he can buy the new lacroix

I call BS. Now way would he start at $850. You talk down to it

4 Likes

Then he should already know prices. Theres some bullshit going on there. Have him open it and prove all components are there and functioning properly. No way in hell I would shell out 1k after an asshole changes his price without seeing every fucking thing inside it. Have him take a pic to show you. And reopen it before giving cash

6 Likes

I could just use the BT module to see

Is it stolen? Most likely. Get a photo of their driver license before you even touch it.

Bt wont tell you if he did something to the components

Make sure you don’t go alone to meet the person, and make sure someone else who isn’t going knows where you are going, and who you are meeting and has their phone number and contact information.

They could just be trying to get you to show up with cash to rob you.

6 Likes

I would use venmo and id go armed with a blade and taser

1 Like

Fixed that

2 Likes

9mm​

2 Likes

FTFY

I prefer .45 ACP but then again. Only for paper targets. the gun, ammo and magazines are spread over three floors and safes

2 Likes

It’s not as much about the firearm, it’s about ammunition availability and interchangeability.

.22LR, 9×19mm Parabellum, and 12 gauge are the most common.

If the shit ever did hit the fan, you’d want the dead guy’s refills to fit your hardware.

Of course we will all die from lack of healthcare before anything like that ever happens.

Also

derailed

3 Likes