La Fiesta / Boosted Clone / Vanguard Flex 3 / 12s LiPo / FocBox Unity / Bkb 6354

There something so sexy about motors that are barely 3mm apart. Like the could copulate at any moment but you hope that they wont.

2 Likes

It depends on what mount you’re using :slight_smile:

The length of the belt depends on the pulley size and also the center to center distance…

12mm wide belts is a good choice tho :+1:

If you are using the same mounts as I am, 265mm will be a bit too long, I found that 250mm work the best but 255mm are good as well. And yes they are 12mm

So did some work on the board, I installed a unity thanks to @EnertionBoardsUSA

I had to remove the grip tape to run two more 20 awg wires for my power button, as the button was in the front enclosure and the unity was in the back one.

Also I think I finally found a good name for my board, La Fiesta , because the party never stops :sunglasses:.

5 Likes

Aww shit i haven’t gotten mine😥 @EnertionBoardsUSA

1 Like

Shouldn’t be to long with the Prime shipping though

2 Likes

Love the build too, the vanguard is an awesome deck, super flexy and comfortable to ride

2 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah riding this deck is like surfing the streets. It’s amazing

5 Likes

Hey! How much did your unity improve the ride of your board? I have an identical build to you minus the batteries and I’m wondering if upgrading from my 4.12s would be worth it.

Thanks!

For me they were a great upgrade, as my 4.12s were failing, I went through 4 of them ( that was stupid on my part though because I was running 12s ). I’d say go for it, that way you can run foc, I’ve been using that for about a month now and it’s flawless.

2 Likes

Hey man, this build looks so cool. Just curious, what inserts did you use for the enclosures?