JUMPINATOR II | MBS DW II | E-TOXX | lightweight MTB

I know someone who is selling two brand new hero decks, let me know if you are interested

2 Likes

How much and what flex?

2 Likes

Only one left btw, medium stiffness 270 euros excl shipping I think. If interested pm me ill give you his contact info.

1 Like

Was riding to BMX track with both boards today.

Itā€™s weird swapping boards at the track. They are so different that I needed some minutes to get used to it after swapping.

Thanks, interesting. Hmm Iā€™m 74kg so the medium flex should be about the same for me as the stiff deck for you. I would like to have some little flex for catching energy for lift off, the DWII deck is ultra stiff for me. A friend of mine with 100kg says itā€™s very flexy.

But the other problem in case I would buy a Bro deck is that it could be good for both boards so for which one? :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:

Thanks @Creavenger for the info, havenā€™t decided yet :+1:

7 Likes

I would say the bro is closer to the DW than the trampa. It will sit between the DW and the trampa in terms of flex and response but closer to the DW.

3 Likes

The guy is gonna cancel his order, I guess u can contact hearoboards if u decide to take it. So you can possibly take the available spot :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I know who it is. :smiley:

@rich

1 Like

It deffo has some flex. Yt apllied age restritions, because of my bare foots. Ytā€™s socks were blown away.

3 Likes

Thanks, looks good!

1 Like

Yesterday was a great and a bad day. Letā€™s start with the positive :grin:

I canā€™t believe that I reached my biggest goal ever ā€¦ landing a 360Ā° :partying_face:

My head was ready to go for it and the third try was a success. Ok it was maybe only 350Ā° but letā€™s count it. Iā€™m very stoked but it also feels a bit strange because I have no more goals to reach :rofl:. Of course I want to do bigger jumps and more tricks but definitely nothing more than 360Ā°. On the other hand itā€™s still a long way to do it with style and not just to land it.

Also had fun with other jumps

I slightly increased the height of the jumps and found out that the deck is flexy if you jump high enough :laughing:

It is quite crazy how much added drag the ground has due to the height, I had problems in the beginning. To avoid falling forward or losing balance it helps to prepare the front foot and lean a bit backward.

I need to edit the video but then you see the evidence for the 360Ā°.

The bad thing is that Iā€™ve injured my thumb, maybe itā€™s broken but I donā€™t want to visit hospital right now. Plan B is to not move it for 4 weeks :joy:. But joking aside Iā€™ll see in the next days what to do.

Ride safeā€¦

20 Likes

How bad is the break? Congrats on the 360!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just done the same thing bro, damaged my thumb when I went over the front on a dodgy landing. I cant believe how much hight you are getting there without a kicker? Wtf!?

I cant wait to see the video bro, the stills are fire!

Edit - I see the mini hill now! Still, this requires balls of steel man!

5 Likes

Damn thats awesome, you are turning into the Sam Pilgrim of mountainboards :muscle:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if you mean my thumb or the drag of the ground :laughing:
The lower part of my thumb and the palm is swollen and I canā€™t move it :man_shrugging: But it didnā€™t happen during jumping. I was riding on an askew hill and the board started to skid and I was facing a tree trying to protect my body/head with my left hand. In the end it was just my thumb. I have it on video but it doesnā€™t look spectacular.

Haha yeah there is a natural kicker I mean a dirt hill with grass everywhere like a step up. But you have to ride very fast to achieve this height. or in your words ā€œballs of steelā€.

Wow thanks bro but thatā€™s a complete different league, also I wouldnā€™t compare me with non-electric MTB riders which do much more crazy stuff.

2 Likes

This was my hand last week

Then went to this

Still itā€™s not good, itā€™s going to take weeks to sort out. Occupational hazard my friend.

1 Like

geh mal zum ortho lieber :slightly_smiling_face:
go to the doctor bro.

3 Likes

Damn bro :flushed:
I rember the first pic but forgot it was you. How is it now?

Mine looks not that much different but the swollen part is more on the inside (palm). But I can see there is also some color upcomingā€¦

I donā€™t want corona for now.

2 Likes

I agree, on balance now is not the time to go to the hospital. I would have gone normally but itā€™s not worth it right now.

Itā€™s ok, itā€™s still sore, I cant hold things with weight. It hurts when I press it into my first finger and I have reduced mobility when stretching it out but I just do exercises every day and hope it will return to normal.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes mate

2 Likes

Hey I have broken my elbow, but hey.