I'm interviewing psychotiller

Thats a must lol. Can’t wait to see his reaction.

1 Like

How long until the 6x3 supershooters? are ready?

3 Likes

Are commercial boards catching up with DIY builds?

1 Like

What is he excited to see coming or would like to see in the future for esk8. What kind of recent innovation is he glad to see, what ones does he want to see come to the table?

1 Like
  • What is the best prebuilt board for its pricepoint?
  • What is the best DIY build he has seen?
  • What is the worst crash he has ever had?

If you could smack any user on the forum across the face, who would it be and why?

9 Likes

Ask him if he wants to burn down with me sometime. It’s @venom121212 in case you were unsure.

If i have to ask a “real” question… What’s a tool he doesn’t have that he wishes he did?

2 Likes

Who’s momma is prettier, yours or LHB’s?

1 Like

That is the recipe for a blood bath…

2 Likes

Also what tool does he lose most. I can’t keep track of my ratchet to save my life!!!

That lonestar :exploding_head:

The interview went well! Dave was awesome as always, and this time i simultaneously shot myself with the go-pro in narrow FOV so that we’ll have a little better quality on my end as well as more editing freedom.

7 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Hurry up and post it, I wanna watch before I go to bed :grinning:

5 Likes

i’ll have it up by tomorrow night i’m sure. I just heave to spend most of the morning editing out the dead space and pee breaks. There was a lot of beer drinking.

also @psychotiller promised to be in Florida for 2020 so if you don’t make it this time he’s going to cry. And i’ll have to be the one to rub his belly and say there there.

12 Likes

which questions did you use?

i got the ones all the way up to @Grievor 's post. Plus my own. You’ll have to wait and see!

Also the consensus is that i should do Jeff from Enertion (unity designer) next. I’ve already started reaching out to him.

11 Likes

I WILL BE THERE! I may have to cut out for a few minutes to sign divorce papers, but I will be there :grinning:.

4 Likes

oof, none of mine.

Can’t wait to see it, ill let you get back to editing now.

2 Likes

Ah man I was one short

1 Like