iLogger - Updates / Support / Dev [Serious]

Yes, normally that’s what it means. Arrow points to the first pin, in this case GND.
Pinout looks correct. Can you try another CAN cable? Also inspect that the CAN port on iLogger does not have a bent pin, they are small and fragile.

1 Like

Also remove your gps connection for now, go one step at a time.
The gps cables I got provided werent 1on1 for the iLogger

yip thought of that, no difference. Also switching CAN port on the iLogger no difference.

Making a new cable now, the pins are A-OK

That’s interesting because both CAN and UART ports on the iLogger share the same +5V power trace.

I’m going to send you a debug version of the FW that creates a DEBUGLOG.txt file at the root of the SD card. That should uncover what’s happening under the hood.

2 Likes

This seems like a strong possibility, I’ll report the result back when I do this mod

2 Likes

That’s interesting, its most likely the cause here. iLogger has built in WIFI and BLE, which makes it draw relatively high power ~200ma. With the resistor in place, the voltage would drop to around 3v.

1 Like

I just updated the iLogger to the latest firmware and noticed that I cannot open the SD card from the app (nothing happens when pressing the ‘SD card’ button).
Is it possible to view the recordings online yet?

Hey @WavRX

What’s the status on the latest batch? I ordered back in like Nov, haven’t seen anything since then

1 Like

@Jan3
Please send me the debug log from the app to investigate this further.
@ShutterShock I have received the last batch but unfortunately when I was testing the units they had a bad batch of ESP32, so I had to return them for replacement. The good news is that the replacement units are almost done. I will keep you updated as soon as I receive them, which shouldn’t take long. Sorry for the delays.

1 Like

Any news about the debug log I sent you? At the moment it is not possible to use the Infinity Tool App at all. What about the online visualization / sharing features?

@Jan3 Thanks for the log, I have been working on a fix and it will be available on the upcoming app update. I will notify you as soon as it is pushed out.

@WavRX Just ordered a couple Infinity Loggers today but the iOS beta is no longer accepting testers. Is there another way to get the app?

@WavRX i finaly finished to build and set up my last build, and droped my ilogger on it.

Updated it and got it to connect and display real time data on my android 10,
I used the sd card to update it so i can confirm that it’s reading and writting it, but i can’t acces the card from the app: the button isn’t clicable.

Edit : also is there support for llt bms over uart now ?

@Pavlo_H I’m dropping a new update for both iOS and Android this week, this update will include support for the newly soon to be released online dashboard.
@Plurf Thanks for the feedback, im aware of that issue and it should be fixed in this upcoming update, which also introduces the newly designed online dashboard so that you can access all your logs under one account and easily.

Regarding smart bms support, it is currently in beta and already added support for diebiems and equivalent, llt is on my todo list.

5 Likes

How can we download the app? TestFlight says its no longer accepting BETA’s anymore?

Looking forward to it !
I’ll try to get ou gps module to work today. Would it work just under the edge of the deck ?

@Dreads I have submitted an update today to TestFlight, it should be live as soon as Apple approves it.
@Plurf It should work, I had mine inside the plastic enclosure underneath the deck and it was still getting signal.

Can you please send me the debug log when this happens? Are you on UART or CAN?

Finally got an update to my order! Wohoo! Excited to throw this in my mountainboard