Hummie Hubs + extra wheels for sale ***SOLD***

I’m running them. Friggin awesome.

1 Like

10 Likes

:rofl:
Not a pretty build but this way flex of the deck is saved.
Inside the box : 2x Turnigy 6S 6000mAh, a FSESC6.6 dual mini (my nineth ESC from Flipsky with ZERO issue) and receiver.

The box don’t prevent from being able to put feets on the board :

4 Likes

I think looks kinda nice. Simple.

Selling for 525$ is a great deal. Even if I wasn’t the one who made them Id say so. Compare to another drive out there and the components in the motor and these are steps above.

2 Likes

Looks sharp! What trucks did you mount the hubs to?

Hubs came with Paris trucks

2 Likes

How would these motors do with a 12s battery at about 25 amps/motor?

There’s some math of some sort and can figure how much torque with 25 amps a motor and I think they’re 68 or 73kv. But why not kick it up to 100 amps? Escs that do 100 are cheap.

3 Likes

I curious if these have a voltage range they like running at.

if I get these I would want to try HV low current. say 20S 20A.

1 Like

Top speed would be ridiculous. I ran the v4s at 13s and top speed was right around 50kph

2 Likes

How was the torque/acceleration?

Decent, not incredible. Good for hubs but i was running them pretty hot.

Pretty sure i had them running at 70 motor amps, was too scared to go higher than that, they were around 70-80C most of the time according to my temp gun.

2 Likes

I ran them at decent speed for about 20 min yesterday. Motor max amp set to 80A. There were not hot, maybe 40-50 °C. Acceleration is good to me, but I’d prefer my mountainboard with footstraps to go fast. Free wheel is amazing comparing to my belt driven e-longboard. That’s what I like most. I’m very satisfied with these hubs. They are offered here at a very good price!

4 Likes

@xsynatic