Hummie deck, enclosure, 2x focbox, lipos, trans, trucks, plus 500$

I recognized the logo on the hanger but did not know it was available for pneumatics too.

@hummieee if by any chance you part it out I’d like to know how much for the focboxes.

This is a derail, but rey got the mfg to make lower KV hubs. He let me get in on a set, but it didn’t work out. This is for the choo choo / thanos stuff – those renders made me lose my mind :slight_smile: That drivetrain will go back to urethane. That deck, how it’s set up, is a great test platform for drivetrains.

1 Like

100 reviews on Amazon which would also include the transaction experience and 4 stars. They have a different discharge curve, it’s level at high voltage a lot longer so ur not dropping in speed all along. That’s a huge benefit. Sagging is a lot less likely as well.

I prefer lipo’s ride performance as most people do and the fears of fire…I’m still waiting for a count of what eboards are using when they catch fire. By my count, what I come across, there’s a lot of 30q fires and no lipo fires. Then again a lot of people use 30q in eskate. I feel safer w lipo as it’s fewer cells w fewer connections and fewer potential sharp edges and thin shrink wrap. Maybe u don’t know but the cylindrical cell design is pretty sketchy: terminals like 3mm apart and maybe some shrink n paper between. Fine in most vehicles but a flexible skateboard requires extra consideration.

3 Likes

Btw this is gone and can be closed

1 Like