Hoyt St UAV/ROSA trucks... on a DIY.

I’ll add that the thickness of the plate where it matters most is reduced

3 Likes

I really enjoyed riding these on the UAV. I honestly didnt even realize how fast i was going on them. They’re so stable and smooth!

3 Likes

A regular rockstar hub requires about 40mm of usable axle, with thread on top of that.

A regular rockstar with a nylon MBS pulley requires about 70mm from the face of the mount to the start of the thread.

6 Likes

I am using this system with the Trampa Orssom trucks.
“14 fifties” i think it’s called or something.

The baseplates are threaded like you said and I have to say, it works really well. I have been a bit of a brute in my first diy year and the trampa board is the only one I never managed to strip any thread on.

Did a lot of deck swaps already with these trucks because it’s just so easy. Only one tool needed.

Don’t like praising Trampa anymore because frank is a bitch but damn they did well on those trucks. They also came with a spare piece to fit drop through decks better. Check the website for more info it’s 5 am here I’m rektt

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

We have much longer axles available now! I made sure they’d fit basically every combo of wheel and pulley out there! :grin:

7 Likes

is that a challenge?

2 Likes

Dually time, just to prove @jack.luis wrong?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

When you gonna make a thread bout Rositas?

They aren’t real.

1 Like

@ShutterShock says the hype is real

4 Likes

They certainly felt nice! I hope to form a more thorough opinion in the coming months

2 Likes