Everything about it is rock solid.

Build quality :white_check_mark:
Signal connection :white_check_mark:
Useful features :white_check_mark:
Custom support :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

puck > everything, might change upon OSRR’s release

5 Likes

:white_check_mark: Plus almost indestructible… I’ve had occasion to use mine as a slide puck

3 Likes

Bamboo worth the upgrade?

only you can answer that question!

2 Likes

I have the bamboo and I effing love it.

I love the plastic. It is so robust.

1 Like

I’d suggest buying the plastic one first.

You might fall in love with the shape and stick to it or upgrade to bamboo shell.
Or
You might wanna try the Bruce mod, fall in love with that shape and forget all about the original puck shell.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

you can even print one off from the shell that JJ has loaded up on the hoyt site to see if you’re comfortable with the design…

then maybe print up Andrew’s Bruce design… i mean if a hunert bux is too much to spend on a whim

2 Likes

nylon is plastic

way to upsell a product

1 Like

its a hoyt puck. it doesnt need an upsell. it basically spoke for itself the minute i had it in my hands

this is the first remote i consider expensive (exception i had a photon)
worth every single canadooleroos i spent

1 Like

I prefer to accurately portray an object’s quality vs. just throwing together words

don’t worry… you’ll not be hearing from me again for two weeks, or whatever is allowed for maximum muting.

As for the comparison, the hoyt puck is a much much better remote than the VX2 IMO. VX2 isn’t quite there, there are just small things wrong with it. The mould isn’t even symmetrical

1 Like

When will you start stocking them? :wink:

2 Likes

Would you consider stocking these?

1 Like

Hoyt pucks? I’ll ask them if they do b2b

3 Likes

Yup

Anyone else notice a delay (lag) in the vx2 throttle?
It’s nothing severe but there’s like a quarter of a second before motors bite. Coming straight from a vx1 i seem to feel it a bit too much

YES

3 Likes