hoyt puck group buy (uk/eu) gauging interest.

I would like a PPB.

3 Likes

hopefully woever runs can organize with @DRI to get some sheelf of the ppb sent with

Why arenā€™t you doing it yourself?

I mean he isnā€™t technically an adult, I probably wouldnā€™t send him money for that

Nothing personal

4 Likes

Halfway there.

6 Likes

yep
what consists as an adualt? in different countries there are different laws and in lots of different areas

If we go by age around 18-21 depending on the country.

But even though if a person js 18 and a regular doesnā€™t mean he should run and lead a GB.

If no one likes or trusts him, no one will join and especially not give him money. I think thatā€™s obvious.

E: phrasing

3 Likes

yeah i get you
just interested to know

happy to let someone else run

woah :eyes: now thatā€™s better deal

4 Likes

@ApexBoards You voted for 3/more, so youā€™re in to restock?

I will for sure take one but Bruce version, depending how fast we can organize it.

1 Like

How about (and how much) Hoyt St. Bamboo Puck ? :smiley:

So iā€™ve been in talks with Andrew about doing a 2in1 Group buy.

GB 1: Puck from Hoyt
GB 2: PPB Shell kit From DRI

10 sets of Pucks are 100$ each including receiver and shipping to GB leader.
10 sets of PPB shells would be 35usd each with either a 10$ USPS or 25$ DHL flat rate to the GB leader.

Letā€™s go with the hypothetical idea of me doing the GB. I can re-ship the Puck+shell in the EU for 8ā‚¬ untracked with DHL or for 14ā‚¬ tracked and insured for up to 500ā‚¬ with DHL.

For most EU countries thereā€™s also the option with Hermes. 9.90ā‚¬ also tracked and insured (bit slower than DHL)

The only concern could be potential VAT with 19% here in germany. If i get taxed on the whole value of goods 1375usd (1119ā‚¬) there would be an estimate of 219 - 261ā‚¬ tax divided by 10 = 21-26ā‚¬ per person

that would make the whole deal cost ~144ā‚¬ shipped to your door with the 9ā‚¬ shipping option within the EU and 10$flat from DRIā€¦
Again, for a complete Puck, the receiver and Puck puck bruce shell.

Update: the price is primarily for EU folk. Shipping to the Uk might be a few bucks more expensive and iā€™m not certain on if you guys have to be taxed again.

Color choice of current inventory is Grey/black and Black/black

E: the 144ā‚¬ price is if we get 10 pucks and ppb shells. Ordering more = cheaper

5 Likes

Hopefully i didnā€™t fuck anything up. (please be gentle)

1 Like

Seeing Q write so much makes me nervous.

Sounds about right too me. But at that point how much are you saving over just buying a built PPB from us?

2 Likes

Lol not writing lots just picking words carefully. I realise Iā€™m not impartial in these matters so gotta tread light.

2 Likes

Buying the complete PPB kit from you would be 154,45 Euro including the Ā£9 shipping option (per PPB without bulk discount, if thereā€™s any) + potential vat. If itā€™s not getting taxed thereā€™s only a 10ā‚¬ difference but it would be missing the Puck shell for those who might want both. If it gets taxed the difference would be greater. Vat would be an additional 29ā‚¬

5 Likes

Looks like wherever they land they will get taxed regardless because they are coming from the us. Whichever way itā€™s fumbled around tax needs to be paid at least once at some point. That point is most likely to be at first delivery, unless the person is vat registered (which means that tax will need to be paid anyway at the end of the tax year unless itā€™s taxed further down the line again and the profit declared?).

Technically someone can get them in the uk and sell for 0 profit, ship through royal mail for Ā£4-5 and the tax burden disappears into nothing when they are declared as some mediocre value clicky toys

2 Likes

but donā€™t they need to be taxed as well when getting shipped to the UK?

If they arrive in the EU they only have to be taxed once when arriving at the GB leader. Re-shipping them can be at full value without additional tax (except when shipping into the UK with the 135gbp rule or whatever it was)

2 Likes