How u run this?

I don’t quite understand, 5.2 is the latest firmware. What are you looking for?

i thought would transfer whats in the top right column to the section stating what its running on bottom. youre saying 5.2 IS the no-limit firmware for 75300? @Evwan . None-the-less it stutters and wont run right.

I’m still really confused. Firmware 5.2 can go on any vesc. Are you talking about the no hardware limits firmware? It’ll still read as 5.2, but you’ll be able to set your current settings higher.

after the FOC wizard it doesnt run right still?

1 Like

actually will run in realtime but with the throttle it is problematic.

And the real time data is wild.

or its clearing up at higher speed n current. forget it. im figuring it. i havent set up one of these throttles in a while. thanks for your help

a few bandaids will fix it

contact spintend, sounds like a dead esc to me?

1 Like

its fine. i just like to learn while asking lots of questions and try to speed it up. the vesc is fine

2 Likes

you check if it’s the motor?

motor is fine. and was just going and now its not again. wont run in real time and barely moves with throttle

Problem solved. Thanks all! Dumbbbb

im not logging data to see what current i get to with this 75100 single by spintender but with the same settings as the real vesc6 i dont have the same torque. could it be reducing output since its intended for 75v instead of 60v or something? ive cranked it up the motor amps to 130 but not as quick as with the 6 at like 110amps.

I honestly haven’t had the best of luck with sensorless or hfi on spintend. The two we have had in shop here didn’t respond the best. Could be just me though.

ridiculous im not logging everything by now and riding blind.

from what i can tell, and maybe im not setting it up right, but this spintend compared to the vesc6, and same battery and motor and throttle, it doesnt put out the same torque. but then again this is the 75100 and different software and hardware. why cant we just call it software.

which brings up again… why dont i get full current when pulling full throttle? if i can set it to 130 amps id like to get that 130 whenever i pull the throttle.

2 Likes

Did you get it fixed? What was the fix?
It looks to me like when you have a faulty pot on a PPM remote. Who knows what throttle you are using.

1 Like

got it going. it slightly vibrates at some speeds with throttle or braking. I cant see what’s happening and no logging but where before i could wheelie off the back no problem now it’s tame
.the “fix”was related to the specific " ADC throttle and center brake" choice or whatever it was. I’ve had this forgettable problem before. It’s not hard and takes 2 minutes but so forgettable. using the two-way twist throttle

1 Like