Hollow short-deck anyone?

Friend of mine bought a Bolt.
I like the concept and am curious at which brand to look for a short deck that’s hollowed out and able to house the electronics.
I’m clueless so please enlighten me…///

2 Likes

There have been some short decks made here in the community.
The choochoo was a great one. Check out @Lobap 's build.

4 Likes

@tomiboi has a variety of decks to choose from.

8 Likes

https://tomiboiesk8.com/

they have quite a few short decks available

Edit: @Redeye beat me to it :grin:

8 Likes

Yep, tomiboi’s Murder Hornet deck

I’ll third that suggestion

Or make your own from a Lance Mountain, a router, and fiberglass :crazy_face:

3 Likes

yup, as everyone are saying decks from @tomiboi , imma also add to that

that’s what it can fit inside

this is too beautiful

7 Likes

Thanks for the mention! :wink:

So, i’m posting some pics since i still have to open the build thread and most probably another one to sell it as a complete in the near future:

6 Likes

Look out for HAYA and of course (but they’re even more rare) MOV-E shortboards MOV-E decks for sale

1 Like

Those aren’t short though

The HB83 actually is as short as the Tomiboi one above :slight_smile: And the original MOV-E sb is even shorter (30 inch)

3 Likes

There’s @eLDoska one too, but they are no longer on his website so i don’t know

I’ve definitely got a few decks that would work for you. I’m still running a 10% off promotion through the end of March. Just use the code SPRINGSK8 at check out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a mov-e deck in the rack I think?

Me too but I’ll only sell for a ridiculous amount of money since its a rare collectors item :smiley:

1 Like

I even forgot the name of these two decks.

3 Likes

Is that Haya?

1 Like

First is a Haya HB92 and second a MOV-E with kicktail :smiley:

3 Likes

Forgot to add, that the bolt catches my interest for not having a compartment bulge underneath. Choochoo looks great but is, if i understand correctly, not available anymore and a bit too big compared to the bolt

PS: At the Time i wrote this post the thread had just two replys. Forgot it in my draft and posted it just now. Might be obsolete…

1 Like

After a few days of internet search i come to the conclusion that there’s nothing like the bolt deck on the market, right (it’s 60 cm and hollow)?

i guess you could put your hand on a Louboard deck or the “leaf something board” if i recall well @Venom121212 found somewhere on the internet

EDIT : i personally contacted louboard to try and buy a deck from them, but it didn’t work