Hit and run (and near misses)

I carry a collapsible police baton for these kinds of things and it is very intimidating when I pop it out. Satisfying metal clank sound. Most just walk away like I don’t want any trouble after that. I have a conceal carry for my 45 but that stays in my backpack for real emergencies.

6 Likes

I thought y’all didn’t have guns anymore?

4 Likes

They ain’t a good driver. They think they are. But they are not.

Probably a dumb ass too.

1 Like

4 Likes

ordered, good idea ty

5 Likes

That time I was almost killed in DC rings a bell…

7 Likes

Some lady today driving a newish car mabye a LEXUS or BMW ran a stop sign nearly hitting my friend. I got pissed and chased her up the street to a intersection so I pulled up beside her and motioned for her to put her window down. She refused. So I hit it with one of my slide pucks. Window opens. “Listen here fucker, do you know what a stop sign means? Stop means stop”. She responds “yeah what ever” and pulls off.

Wasnt a hit and run but almost one. Fuck drivers.

@yourBIGfriend

9 Likes

That’s when you puck scrape the fuck out of her car as she drives off. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

The noise the puck made was so loud it scared the shit out of her. Cant imagine what it sounded like in the car.

5 Likes

@topcloud I think you reacted just enough, and not too much. Enough that you got a little bit of justice by smashing his hood, giving him something to remember his stupidity, and making shit real for him, but not so much that police got involved or you got yourself shot or seriously injured. Glad you’re OK, aside from your heel. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Not entirely esk8 related but some bitch blew past my 1st graders bus while the stop bar was out and they were about to cross. Bus driver laid on the horn and the moms took to Facebook to shame the mysterious driver.

I will be going out tonight on my board and finding this car :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Yet she still said whatever and didn’t care? Fuck her.

1 Like

Aren’t batons illegal in Cali? That’s why I don’t carry the one I was given

1 Like

6 Likes

grindworx.com took the transaction but good call, I’ll check with my friends in SSFPD

we didn’t go to urgent care, just keeping the foot elevated tonight.

I knew in my gut that if I walked this off, that would have happened. He only lost the stupid grin and put down his phone after I took out the hood.

I hit his drivers side window so hard that he flinched, the coward.

Sleeping on the couch tonight tho hehe

6 Likes

haha that’s the real deal

if you need tb218 hangers, I have a ton, lmk

3 Likes

Get one with a loop thingy that goes around the wrist so no one can take it off your hand.
I’d carry duct tape but that could lead to premeditation charges.

Here is a good idea, baton attachment for the Trampa Wand

2 Likes

Here a reaction like that might end up in a desaster, shoot, run over, etc… I wont lie, I reacted that way many times, but some of the times I end up fighting and getting hurt, for waht? for nothing…I always regreted my reactions under this kind of situations, it´s been almost 3 years since my last fight (the guy had no mercy like any other street fight), we both end up hurted, but I got a kick in my face stroong enough to give me a long lasting headeach, and it was so stupid everything that I learned the lesson… Street is, as always, the far west… I want to keep riding, not shoot or dead for a close call that took the worst of me and ended up against me… Better to cool down…Thats what I think…

8 Likes

I was in a hit and run once, decided to wear a camera forever after

Saw a lady run a stop sign and almost run me over so I stupidly chased after her to chastise her at a stop light or something. Following pretty close in the bike lane to her right and she cut in front of me to turn into a parking lot with little indication. Jumped off and lightly hit the front side panel. I asked for insurance incase I was hurt but she sped off. Got a blurry pic but no use. Sure shook me but I wasn’t hurt.

8 Likes

almost died. no cap

1 Like