HAYABUSA | Haya v1 Deck | 11s4p | 200mm SR rkp | Maytech 6369 dual drive |

Really great build and the name is great. Same of an motorbike icon too

4 Likes

appreciate the kind words rey!

4 Likes

Well they are deserved. You did a really neat job.

4 Likes

Primo build, and those adjustable base plates are boss!

4 Likes

Awesome build man. Great detail!
Iā€™m just gathering the final parts for my v1 haya build. We have some similar pieces so it was cool seeing how things will look. Did you go 11s for room purposes? Could you have fit a 12s?
Great job man.

1 Like

nha it could have fit 12s4p easily. honestly dont know why i went 11s should have gone 12s. you could fit a 12s5p in there pretty easily.

2 Likes

Took you fucking long enoughā€¦

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Now where is the challenge in building it in a way you know it will work? :grin:
Great looking board by the way but the difference in the shades , ooohh

1 Like

It definitely looks better in person. The trucks compliment the carbon fiber pretty well actually

2 Likes

Dude, I am messing with you.
The board looks great.

1 Like

man I wish I kept my haya.

@Chibatterysystems when are you finishing that project?

1 Like

I mean honestly the way Iā€™m using the adjustable base plates on this deck, itā€™s just a $150 riser. I out 3/4 inch risers on it and I was still getting wheel bite. I put this on because itā€™s just easier. Iā€™m trying to figure out a wedge/de-wedge rise setup because Iā€™m gonna use these baseplates on my LaCroix eventually.

the wedge and de-wedge set ups are worth playing around with. give it a go before putting them on the Lacroix!

1 Like

I kinda fucked up a little bit. I was trying to adhere an aluminum plate to the bottom and didnā€™t have as many clamps as I neededā€¦ sort of a mess at the moment lol Iā€™ll try to fix and redo soon. Tho

3 Likes

FFS Akash, where are the pics of the inside

2 Likes

Damnit Charles you couldnā€™t not say anything could you? Tim has the board now. Iā€™l post it later. Definitely doesnā€™t look as good as the outside.

2 Likes

@Sender worked his magic again and frited the top for me, super fast in time for DC. Fucking stoked to ride this thing now.

19 Likes

Shit is upside down you cuck

12 Likes

What a beauty :sun_with_face: !!! Beautifull photos !

+1 :+1:

2 Likes