GRIZZLY | Trampa HS11 | 12s6p 30Q | 170kv 6374 | Vertigo | E-TOXX Helical mini | dual FOCBOX

Its doing great no issues during rides whatsoever, and it has been through a ton of vibrations :muscle:

I only seem to have memory crashes when I want to update the firmware or add another part to the part lifetime list. Have not taken the time to try to fix it because honestly it works fine as it is now and I already set all the settings anyway. :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, it does that, unfortunately. It helps if you boot up directly to menu (hold the middle button while booting up).

I’m glad there were no other issues. That’s great news. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing! Have been looking for something like that for a long time …

1 Like

Np, make sure you print the brackets out of petg though

1 Like

Great ride today, looks like the neoboxes ran a little cooler after fixing the heatpad situation.

Apparantly someone wants @Lee_Wright to quit :thinking::rofl:

8 Likes

Testing the Sabre Blades prototypes on Grizzly and they feel pretty sweet, definitely more comfy and better carving at higher speed.

8 Likes

damn those look nice! Willing to share the files? c:

3 Likes

Thanks man :ok_hand: The pads will be available for sale soon through @SabreDynamics

1 Like

Update video on the current state of the build and some other things.

Editing is quite fun, I am still exploring and learning as I go. I noticed I have to work on my camera angles a bit and should get a longer camera stick in the future.

Also, use the EMTB5 code to get 5% off at www.sabre-dynamics.com
When I reach 100 subs I will giveaway a set of Sabre Dynamics concave pads :love_you_gesture:t2:

10 Likes

Nice vid! I’m jealous about the countryside. So beautiful, especially on a day like that.

1 Like

Thanks Jan. I feel lucky for sure, next to the trails and forest paths there are many paved field roads here which are great for riding fast as well.

2 Likes

Maybe a tad longer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s the shortest stick I’ve ever seen :joy:.
This gave me a good laugh because after reading your text I was looking in the video for the length of the stick but wasn’t prepared for this.

Good video, I also like the editing and switching angles :+1:

I realized you hold the remote in both hands for filming (respect). In which hand do you regularly hold your remote?

One more thing, your next upgrade should be F5 bindings and heelstraps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yeah its like 30 cm fully extended :rofl: but the Gopro wide angle makes up for it. Will probably get one that can extend to 1m :love_you_gesture:

And normally I use the remote on the right, but yes I switch for filming. I think it would be harder to switch hands with a thumb wheel remote, but with the trigger it feels pretty good on the left as well.

And yes the bindings are on my list but not a priority atm. For the next upgrade I was thinking of getting a hoyt puck and modding it with a @DRI bruce case and @SeanHacker thumbwheel mod.

I definitely wanna do a video on some jumping and rougher trails like you when I have the longer stick… :rofl: I really like your trail videos, great inspiration.

4 Likes

What’s up with the tripod last time?:joy:

1 Like

True with thumb wheel it’s difficult.
I like the angle most when you can see the board (or parts of it) plus the path you are riding especially when filmed from the rear (but all sides can be nice).

My stick is 93cm long and I film with the camera upside down (in protective case) quite close to the ground. Unfortunately I can’t hold it in my right hand so I’m searching for a stable 1,5m stick for the rear view.

2 Likes

Yeah its the mini tripod/stick :rofl:

1 Like

I should use that angle as well for sure, just need to buy a prtective case first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Grown up men discussing the length of their sticks… ooookey :joy:

5 Likes

Are you afraid to tell us the length of yours?

3 Likes

@Andy87 big stick energy :heavy_check_mark:

I will step up my game soon :wink:

4 Likes