[GR] Landwheel lx3 with two batteries

yepp.

I grow up in Germany bro

1 Like

erzähl! ja cool!
wo denn? wo lebst du jetzt in Griechenland?

In Sindelfingen. In der Nähe von Stuttgart. Lebe 23 Jahre in Thessaloniki. Arbeite gerade als Kundenberater fßr Telekom. Vielleicht kriege ich dich ja mal an die Leitung. Dan kriegst du extra Daten Volumen geschenkt :joy:

1 Like

Alter, ich muss schlafen gehen. Ich hoffe aber wir sprechen uns noch. Gibt’s ne Option dein Profil zu adden?

yeah thats awesome. I have been to Thessaloniki once.
A friend of mine lives near Kavala in a little village called Keramoti.
I have been visiting him a several times-i love greece!
And the women :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Text me if come again

1 Like

Its getting steamy in here fellas lol

yeah, then we can go for a ride, but i think covid19 will cancel all summer time vacations on the planet. And in my inner self i think that will never gonna end again. The matrix has you…knock, knock Neo.

O man, I totally forgot. All this nice beaches and girls, just for us alone :joy:. Stay positive bro. All good

1 Like

Greek lover, hair like a pullover… :joy:
uhh man them creamed butts on the beach i will miss the most

2 Likes

A friend of mine is from Nea Karya, about 5km from Keramoti. Did you go to peponi Beach bar (amolofi)?

No i didnt. I have been around Kavala a bit and have been to Drama one or two times i guess. We mostly chilled at the beach bars in keramoti…
So tell me, what about the landwheel. What are your esk8 plans and what are you looking for if your lx3 is sold?

The Landwheel it’s a nice board, but you know how the streets are here. Also I like to cruse at the promenade. That’s why I got the AT apsuboard gtr. That board has issues with disconcting remote and the esc is jerky. I’ve got today new vesc and remote. I don’t have a clue about electronics tho :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is the name of your friend Lukas Nikos?

No, his name is Christos.

Next time you come to Greece, visit peponi Beach bar. Best place to be around kavala

1 Like

Uhh yeah, same problem like here in germoney and @taz knows about them shitty streets in greece as well.
…never heard about apsuboard before, but AT is always a good choice for bad road conditions.

then your are at the right place with us.
I was not familiar with electronics as well when i signed in here, and i just mod my drives until today and i am still collecting parts for my diy in the future, but i have plenty of time and i am not in a hurry.
Use the search function and you will always find what you are looking for.
We have the best doods worldwide in here and everyone is awesome and helpful doesnt matter what your problem is.