🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Dug this out, is it a different version?
Can I still use the same latest firmware?
Anything different I need to know about?

1 Like

I have this version of the DV6 Pro and I’ve been completely unable to load FW6 onto it yet.

It needs custom firmware @YUTW123 does the latest 5.3/6.0 firmware on your website still work on the original DV6 Pro?

1 Like

I also ordered DV6 Pro and GO-FOC D75 (HIGH VOLTAGE DUAL ESC) from makerX. But I need to know, if it will work with Evolve Phaze Remote control?

And Z-Mote dual on the way.

3 Likes

The esc will work… the remote is a gamble.

2 Likes

Yes, they work on the old PRO

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

is this thread even about the DV6 anymore?

3 Likes

@YUTW123
Thank you, any difference with the old version?
All the pro features (push start & auto shutdown) works if I use the pro custom firmware?

2 Likes

Also curious – with an old dv6 but new firmware, can we use the roll to start/push button features?

1 Like

Anyone know the answer to this? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You need a newer version of hardware to do this

1 Like

Meaning the old DV6 and new DV6 are different products despite sharing the same name?

We would prefer if you would name each hardware revision something different. For example you could call the never hardware β€œDV6 Pro V2” or something similar :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So just to confirm, on the old DV6 pro no roll to start and auto-shutoff? But still use the DV6 pro custom firmware?

2 Likes

Anyone running the new dv6 pro on square wave? Curious about giving it a try, have had issues with over current faults on the d100 and d75

2 Likes

@Tony_Stark is running bldc

On the new one?

I believe so

1 Like