[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

Yea I thought i’d get it done today but I’m too tired

4 Likes

It measures output voltage instead of output current to reset the auto turn off timer.

It draws 2.5mA as opposed to 120uA.

2 Likes

But there is no more of your actual design correct

Not at the moment.

1 Like

Shiz okay :confused:

Can someone in the US that is ordering stuff on this groupbuy add 4 motor pulleys to their order and then ship to me using USPS priority with a small box? I think it would save me just a few bucks…but yeah could you?

1 Like

Hello, ill take one enhanced antispark pro switch if it fits on Unity

The unity has a build in antispark circuit you might aswell use that. If you’re after just the switch part its self, I think CiscoV has some

1 Like

Its still cheaper for me to ship you pulleys from here than you across 1 state IIRC. About $7.50 for a bunch of pulleys only.

1 Like

Actually I don’t know if flipsky is going to bundle stuff or not. If they bundle the antisparks with the motors then they’ll all arrive and dispatch later. But if you need the antispark ASAP I have 1 I can ship to you now for GB price

5 Likes

Hey! I am new to the forum. Am I late to the game for motors?

5 Likes

@Anubis

He’ll respond shortly welcome @Prens🤙

2 Likes

hi nice to meet you

you should head over to the intrduce yourself thread and @BillGordon will give you a bump

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Submit a form response :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man just yesterday I ordered the antispark with dhl shipping. $77.00 I wish these posts were easily found when searching

2 Likes

@anubis when is the plan to order and whens the expected delivery date?

Need a better switch, already have two broken ones

The switch is entirely universal, but you might want to consider an antispark loop key if you want 100% reliability

2 Likes

Sorry the invoices took a while to send out!
But don’t worry, production is already underway. Its looking like the motors will actually just be completely anodised black though :slight_smile:
Ping me if you haven’t gotten an invoice by tomorrow. I’m still sending out the last few (Order via non-paypal are last)

9 Likes