Ghost in the Machine?

nothing that won’t increase the heat on the VESC which is also bad. The PPM cable is just 3 wires, cut it in half and solder some more wire to both sides, be sure to use heat shrink.

1 Like

The realtime data was correlative to the input I placed on the remote. Signal wasn’t sporadic when I punched the throttle on the bench, it was steady and responded perfectly to the remote, the stream indicated as such. Hoping the issue is right and resolved, thanks all for the help!

Hrm yah nice when we can pin down the issue, but hopefully just a loose connection from receiver to VESC or something similarly small. It’s also great to have a metr (or other) bluetooth module to get telemetry data and can record rides to get info about faults and other power consumption things going on with the voltage on the battery and amperage for motor and battery. Unfortunately I don’t think it logs the PWM/PPM values it is getting from the receiver there though, know people have asked about it but might require updating VESC UART interface or something else I’m not really familiar with the details there though.

1 Like