FS various motors/esc. Boards/drives SOLD

I was told by a metro rep that it is flipsky with custom lighting circuit. Picture above confirms.

3 Likes

I dont know why this is just like blowing my mind so hard rn :exploding_head: I guess of all flipsky, this one I have had least issues with.

4 Likes

Hmm crazy right, it has a heatsink on it though, maybe that helps

1 Like

Hey Bryan @On1yBluu , so I wanted to post on here publicly just to clarify in case there is any misunderstandings. I have tried to reach out to you.

BioBoards @mackann told me today that you might have sold your pre-order (#42) Plutonium to me and also to someone else. After paying you $3100 last week, I reached out to Bioboard to discuss adding a battery via LHB, and also to update him with my shipping information.

After chatting with him for a couple days… today he mentions that someone else also reached out to him claiming you sold him the pre-order spot.

He advised me to reach out to you, because he needs you to directly tell him my name, email, and shipping address to transfer the order to me… but you have not replied to text messages.

I would like to clarify and ask… did you accept my money and another person’s money for the same board? Is there a misunderstanding?

Obviously I do have screenshots of my money transfers to you, etc. but it is against the rules to post transactional info publicly. Hoping this is a misunderstanding?

The screenshot of the email you sent BioBoards right after I paid you to confirm the pre-order switch was vague… “Hey I’m selling this board to somebody, you may have talked to him, he was asking about a battery”.

The email you wrote to him doesn’t say my name, email, shipping or any other info, so BioBoards needs confirmation.

Also, is there any update on the Flux deck and VX1 remote I purchased from you on the 18th? I know you initially said you would ship it in 2 days max. I’m not tripping on delays, but would like an update given this situation, and the lack of communication.

Moderators @xsynatic @jamie @longhairedboy I hope this is alright to post? I’d just like to clarify it in public since BioBoards wants to see a confirmation from Bryan, and also there is a mystery customer who might have paid as well.

15 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

It’s this guy in case anyone from LAESK8 knows him and can get a message to him:

3 Likes

not a paypal goods and services payment? this was trust based?

2 Likes

yep he paid via venmo

1 Like

that is how you lose your money.

2 Likes

been talking to @sciguy a bit and apparently many people on the forum and from that area have met and know him

prob not worth losing your reputation as an honest guy for a couple thousand dollars especially when people know who you are and where you live

wouldnt a lawsuit fix this? in the uk it would

1 Like

That is absolutely correct - He said he doesn’t have Paypal, but the reason I paid him by his preferred method is because he seems pretty trusted on these forums. He has quite a lot of boards from the photos I saw, and people have met him in real life (we both live in California). He seems to have sold a lot of stuff on here in the past too (successfully).

But yes, fully understand any chastising that is going to come my way from sending by Zelle and venmo.

3 Likes

I never talked or remember this person and I browse here a ton (except this thread)

personally if I did this I would want to do it at their place of residence and yeah definitely would have had a clear email from bio before payment.

2 Likes

i think he was on the old forum quite a bit

also some people def know him as i have heard of him before

5 Likes

Other members have purchased stuff from him successfully I guess

For example,
@ahrav (I purchased stuff from him locally recently) bought some stuff from him in the past, and others from what I have heard.

With the pre-order part, it seemed like the email was ready to go and sent right when I paid, but ya it was not clear. In hindsight as you are pointing out, a lot of things are going to seem like a big mistake.

Want to clarify that I’m still at the “is this a misunderstanding?” step. Not trying to jump the gun, just want clarification

7 Likes

He’s sold here quite a bit. I know because in my time as mod I had to “xsynatic” a few of his sale threads for having not provided photos or prices.

Although he is not a strong communicator, never heard of any serious problems or failure to deliver from past dealings.

12 Likes

I only see you looking for information about a sizeable purchase. I would do the same in your shoes.

6 Likes

This is a listing from a while ago.

2 Likes

Sent Bryan Luu an email about this. Hopefully he sees it soon and can provide an update/clarity.

9 Likes

YeaA his communication is uhhh how would I put it … fukin atrocious :joy::joy: but I hve biught from him before also sizeAble purchase and it worked out…

Hoping he gets back to you soon. :eyes::facepunch:t3:

11 Likes

Wuttt I swear u have stocks of torqueboard by now :eyes:

9 Likes