[FS] (US, CA) TB218 w/3DS gear drive

That’s what I ended up using for now… FAT killshot.

2 Likes

Not that beauty :heart_eyes: I’ve got a couple cough ton of kick pushers cough

5 Likes

Thing looks awesome brother. I love how that 12s8p 40t look so tiny on top of the deck Lmao

4 Likes

Mine? I have 12s10p 20700b in there…

3 Likes

I don’t know of an enclosure for it. I have one of these shaped decks and its biiiig.

3 Likes

I’d like to have one for sure if you ever make one for old EVOs

2 Likes

Wheels and deck left. Please buy them, so I can afford a decent mountain bike…

1 Like

Wheels sold, just the deck left… Don’t want to see the deck go to waste

1 Like

I love this deck :heart_eyes: I’m surprised no one has picked it up.

1 Like

Hopefully this deck goes to a good home soon…

1 Like

Got my bike already. Someone make me an offer on the deck. Ready to ship…

6 Likes

Nice bike. You didn’t let us see the side that matters! Also, what’s up with your front brake hose? Looks too short and not routed right. Could be the pic.

1 Like

It’s the angle of the picture haha. Plenty of slack on the front brake line. I will see if I can get another pic later today.

2018 firebird. XT/XTR build. Fox 36 factory and float x2. I9 Hydra w/ carbon rynolds wheels.

1 Like

NICE! I used to ride with the I9 guys. Current rig in it’s third drivetrain. Cheaped out with Eagle GX because I knew I was building a new bike soon. THat was a year ago. Actually have a new Nomad frame, just haven’t built it up. Daughter rides a SPecialized Camber built for kids.

Good luck with the EVO sale!

9 Likes

Damn, that’s a beautiful nomad! How do you like the coil shocks compare to air?

1 Like

That’s the fourth or fifth shock I’ve had on there and the first coil. I’m a big boy and ride hard. Normal days on the local trails the air shock was fine. Big days at the park or crazy long downhills and I would boil the oil out of them. I travel the country in search of downhill and spend a couple weeks in BC every year(except this one :frowning:). THe biggest thing that I notice in day to day riding is that it’s much more composed under high speed chunder and it doesn’t complete blow out on drops.

3 Likes

Nice firebird bro

1 Like

Rocking those $2k worth of wheels like a pimp :sunglasses::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Lol. Those are king hubs so probably a good bit north of the $2K mark retail. It’s good to know people.

Gots to pay to play!

4 Likes

bikes… I like bikes…

here’s my hand-built fat tire bike before the disc brakes went on her

8 Likes