[FS] San Diego Karam Deals

My wallet is crying, must resist…

2 Likes

What are the main differences? Last I heard the Dx has a better antispark, but not sure what else.

2 Likes

Stays cooler while running more amps. Stormcore do not to my knowledge have issues with antisparks

4 Likes

Appreciate you for letting everyone know about this! You heard it from @Skyart, buy buy buy

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

I love all this mystery around all the various models of Stormcores, like an urban legend of rare unobtainable controllers that few people will be able to experience.

“Did you guys hear about the rare green shelled Stormcore D++? Rumor has it that only a few were made, and it even made MoeStooge a believer in VESCs! I guess the chips they used in them were a custom design by Ti but they lost the design to some ransomware hackers so there are only a few prototypes out there and no one knows where they ended up”

10 Likes

It gets better when you also know that some of them were one model but labeled with the old name on the controller itself. Software shows what version it is properly though from what I’ve seen on random forums on here. So some of the 100D+ are disguised as the 100D

Or maybe that was the 60d and 60D+? I’m sure someone will correct me though if I’m mixing them up

1 Like

Only this. 100D+ have never been on public sale from lacroix and unlikely they ever will be. DX is the future as a necessary move to eliminate DRV’s in dealing with the chip shortage.

For those counting tho, there beta 100D units that are Aqua colored, launch day 100D that are red, 100D mk2 that are red, 100D+ that are black and 100Dx that are gold :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I had a beta 100D and it was probably the coolest color I’ve ever seen on an esc

2 Likes

Bump, battery is going to be salvaged due to it having an unexpected turn. Deck and enclosure is $650.00 and there is a 1 person line for the 100D+ @PghSkate

Also updated post, 10s4p P42A pack

One wheel hub fungineer, battle hardened by none other than Amazing Mr. @b264

3 Likes

somsone is asking for a break in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are all long gone lol. That picture is over a year old :laughing::smile:

1 Like

Bump, Lacroix deck and enclosure for $600

2 Likes

Bump bump!

1 Like

10s4p p42a $220.00

1 Like

PRICE BUMP
$650.00 for enclosure and deck SOLD
$160.00 single 100s stormcore
$210.00 fungineer one wheel hub
$200.00 long ahhh 10s4p P42A
$200.00 Focbox unity OG
$120.00 a piece, kaly nyc 12s3p

1 Like

What’s the age of the 12s3p batteries?
What cells do they use?

Sanyo 18650GA cells

3 Likes

I missed the back story here, what does this mean?

Also what are the dimensions of each pack?

1 Like