no longer applicable

They’ll probably be waiting for your return :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great! Coincidentally I’m in Montreal for a layover right now :o

Did you bring your board with ya? I’m going on a group ride tomorrow at 10:30 on the gilles Villeneuve F1 circuit if you wanna join :slight_smile: otherwise I can pm you my address for you to grab the belts

1 Like

Would’ve loved to but the layover was only 4 hours :cry: next time for sure. The esk8 scene there is so much better than Toronto

1 Like

Alien motors are off on a plane and bms as well

Well-used Evolve ABEC11 SuperFly F1 wheels 107mm

Pay $10 plus shipping and they’re yours. That’s $150.00 lower than normal price. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think I might take you up on that!! PM?

1 Like

Sorry, these sold already

How many miles did they approximately have to look like this?

Not sure, maybe 1500 mi (2400km) with 500 of that powering the wheel on the right and 1000 of that powering the second wheel from the left. The left wheel and the second from the right were on the front.

1 Like

Got 3 these bms not realizing they don’t have balancing function like a fukin idiot.

Free + $4 shipping within the US.

Need em gone as they’re a visual reminder of my general ineptitude.

https://www.litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D503V1LI12S15A_01.html

5 Likes

I’m confused. If it dosen’t balance the pack, what does it do? In the linked pic, I see what looks like a balance lead connector, what for if not for baalncing? Thanks…

balancing is one of many bms functions - namely over / under charge protection, and over current protection.

but none of that applies to us since bms are normally discharge bypassed anyway.

2 Likes

Oh, I almost made that same mistake once.

1 Like

why didn’t you tell me, i put this on you.

7 Likes

Is this spec sheet telling you that it only gives you over volt protection (and under volt, if you were using it for discharge at 15A) and no balance capabilities?

Your only ‘balance’ scenario would be at 4.25V/p group…?

i think the 4.25v per cell is the voltage where it’ll cut that cell, then reconnect that cell when it senses voltage is back to and below 4.05v.

2 Likes

A bit late seeing this. Do you still have this stick? Im using one that is for gopros that has a bit of an angle so I can always see a bit of the stick since I used an tripod adapter

1 Like

Lol I own one.of those too…saving it for some pack that I dont really care about =P

If you’re bypassing the BMS for discharge, I’m not sure there’s really a point to use it at all, no? Maybe only to ensure charge current isn’t too high.

1 Like