no longer applicable

LoL yes it is, as noted above.

I’d like to add, it’s the only whistle that when you blow into it, no sound is produced

:woozy_face:

The QC was so bad, they don’t even work

7 Likes

u sure its not those high frequency whistle thingy? but i wouldn’t be surprise at all if that thing doesn’t work

2 Likes

That would be great, while you’re using your NASA tuned rape whistle, a pack of dogs suddenly come running

6 Likes

still looking for one of thse

1 Like

Ill take one!

These aren’t free but when you factor in the cost of shipping for ordering just one piece from Mouser, they are practically free

1 Like

US only… basically garbage

• (CLAIMED) handful of paired screw terminal barrels
  • (CLAIMED) tons of red LEDs
  • ass load of resistors (brown brown black black brown)
  • bunch of 2s AA holders with switch
  • length of cheap bonded wire

4 Likes

(CLAIMED) [US] set to 10s, may run hubs, remote is a little faulty RN and the ESC itself is on the way to dying. No connectors

If you wanna tinker with it, be my guest…it mostly works

2 Likes

Those might be 110Ω 1%, not quite sure.

1 Like

Normally I can read resistor codes but I’m used to a silver or gold end

1 Like

Me too :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey guys I have some stuff laying around that I don’t remember ordering but I got them anyways. Evolve truck arm with 4 bushings and some evolve motor covers for the AT kit (I think?) just pay for shipping and you can have them

2 Likes

Can I have those leds?

Yeah, PM me to sort shipping

Sell those here

:smirk:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m going to get attacked. I’m scared of the evolve fanboys even though I own one :joy:

2 Likes

I’d also rather just give them away for free to someone here. You guys are more chill and I don’t even know how I ended up with them… they just popped up and I don’t remember buying them at all

3 Likes

We’ve all had the drunk buys. Crazy when something shows up from AliExpress 2 months later. Sometimes it’s cool shit though

3 Likes

Still got the ESC? I have some tinkering plans…

Sorry, spoken for already

1 Like