USA or Russia?

2 Likes

Russia.I think Mike thought I was in Russia. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, maybe he knows more than you know yet :joy:

2 Likes

It’s all because of Kavalan :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Amazon sent 2 Insta 360 one selfie sticks (marked in yellow) They work fine with the one x if you grind away a few mm on each side of the tip (again shown in yellow) or change the tip altogether. The other selfie sticks are shown as a reference to what works. To much of a hassle to send them back and with so many esk8rs into 360 video I figure I’d put them here. I have two.

update 8/13/2019 I still have one of the insta360 selfie sticks available.

6 Likes

I was shopping on MBS.com and realized they are sold out of top trucks for the Matrix 2 (plastic and metal).
If anyone has a broken top and is missing out on riding because they can’t order one hit me up.
I have a handful of new plastic top trucks for free.
Hopefully they’ll hold up until you can get metal ones :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t have a broken top but the only thing holding me back from buying a set of matrix 2 (non metal) off of @DerelictRobot is the lack of metal top plate. Do I still qualify for this? I’m quite impatiently waiting for the metal tops to restock.

3 Likes

I don’t have metal top trucks available just the plastic ones.

Yep, just hoping to get an extra set of the plastic ones in worst case scenario. Not sure how I feel about riding used plastic ones and not having backups until metal is restocked.

Yeah sure. I sent two out and I think I have 3 left. Happy to send you one so you have some security waiting for the metals.

2 Likes

@mmaner
Hey mike do you still have your nuts?
If so chuck 24 in a bag with the hummies for me. Fed up with never having enough nuts

1 Like

I do, I’ll stick a handful in there.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much. And thank you @KaramQ for the link

2 Likes

I have a bag of 500 of these in black. I’m keeping them though. Now ask me about my box of 1000 panheads.

5 Likes

You guys seriously need to need to check out what a box actually consists of lol.

2 Likes

usually up to 30% recycled materials with the remaining being recently murdered trees.

3 Likes

Too deep for this time in the morning Damon. Too deep.

Woman! COFFEE!!!

Edit I just got told to fuck off by my lovely wife.

6 Likes

I get that at least 3 times a day. If its more or less I investigate, otherwise SOP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!
oh fuck off!

Shes a teacher. Swearing does not come easy for her or she would have lost her job years ago. Me? No such compunctions. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If i couldn’t curse (or kuss as my Mama used to say) I’d just explode, I mean blood and guts, bone shrapnel, all of it everywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes