For sale a few parts (LOS ANGELES AREA)

I dont care what you think. :blush:

Thatā€™s great. :+1:
Just trying to explain to you why youā€™re getting the reaction you are.
Glws :fu:

2 Likes

Dude. If I wanted to call you a scammer, Id call you a scammer, plain and simple. I wouldnā€™t end it with telling you i still wanted your thingsā€¦ maybe try not to interpret what I say and instead read the post next time? Either way, no hard feelings bud.

3 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the Esk8.news forum. If you couldnā€™t tell already, the way that you are conducting yourself is unwelcomed in this community, and it is my suggestion that if you actually intend to sell anything (the sole reason you hopped up on here), that you correct your manner and be respectful. No one will buy your shit otherwise. Trust me.

If you dont like how this system works, Iā€™ve provided you with some alternative marketplaces below.

www.craigslist.com

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/
www.literallyanywhereelse.com

4 Likes

Well you actually cant call me a scammer even if you want to because i didnt scam you or anyone lol. I have no hard feelings buddy. Itā€™s actually kinda funny that you assumed that i do.

Give me a reason why I should care about someone elseā€™s opinion? Are they opinion much important than mine? And for the record, if thereā€™s anyone that I should be concern about I think that should be the person that I had a misunderstanding with and not someone whoā€™s just throwing their opinions without even asking what actually had happened.

Yeah, your done for 24 hours dude, this is ridiculous.

7 Likes

:rofl: I love free entertainment

3 Likes

Intermission