FOCBOX wanted (AU) (pretty badly $$)

Take that kind of detail to a pm please because there are some weird americans on here.

They will send you all sorts of contraband for shits and giggles.

4 Likes

Moderate me! Donā€™t worry itā€™s only a rental

2 Likes

Just open pm with @Krazor and get the details sorted. Donā€™t chuck your address on the public threads bro.

1 Like

Dont worry I never do. I always stick in my neighbours addy

3 Likes

I once got a full instruction manual of how to make a human corpse look like a goat carcass when disposal is necessary from @taz

You have to be careful on here.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha sounds awesome. And check that helmet out fuck me

Heh mate you repair the micro controller component? I ran it by an electrical engineer at work and he said it was shorted to the ground! Interested to talk about it

1 Like

the mcu isnt the problem often, more likely parts arround. As long as the direct fets (the 6 silver mosfets) arent blown I can fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Pm me some details and Iā€™ll send it over for repair. Itā€™s too new to throw in the bin hey

Okay check, just send it over I will take look. lets see :)!
pm

I just shorted out another focbox - so now I have 2 that donā€™t work. What an ordinary Saturday. Is there any more available?

i got 2 new ones still avaialble but they are not mine, i spoke with the owner and they would be willing to part with them for the price they paid for them as they decided not to use them. $210 ea + $14 shipping