**Focbox’s Added** Leaving Esk8 Sale, Big Sad

For who ever buys the battery, as it’s still looks good from the pictures I cant confirm that for the inside as it was in a accident. I liked for this pack to be in my hands before it sells to another person. If it took damage, I’d rather fix it and then let @NatS sell it. This offer extends to buyer. Once bought, I’ll have Nat send it to me so I can inspect it and I will send it to you.

7 Likes

Appreciate that! The crash was actually due to user error, and not the internals. The internals only “poofed” today when I was opening the board coincidentally. Battery should be in working order, but can be sent to Jack to be safe

Thank you @J0ker

4 Likes

Bump! Stuff still available

Battery will come with 4a charger now!

1 Like

I’ll take the Trampa Wand if it’s still available, conus. Also that $35 TB 230kv motor. LMK.

1 Like

Can I dibs this battery and charger? I know I’m brand-spanking new here but I’ll pay ASAP…

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! 4 Focbox/VescX added :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll take both 1.7’s!!47;$;):):)3!:):):

1 Like

The hoarder strikes again

3 Likes

Focboxes sold! Someone grab these vesc x’s!!

Yesssmmmmmmmm I got fucboxes​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:, mhmmm time to make Hummie go vrooooooooom

5 Likes

Time to make my coyote go vroom :roll_eyes::neutral_face::grin: ^^

I gotta say @NatS I love the flee market style sale threads. Every user should just have a designated thread for all sales.

3 Likes

It would be easier if the sold items were hidden, I know someone here did that and it’s much easier to scroll through

2 Likes

Yup removing sold items is really really helpful

1 Like

Will do that now!

2 Likes

YEP It should be a RULE as should the title change to specifics for sale involved…

makes more quicker skivving up the gUUd shit!..

1 Like

‎ no

go z00m-z00m?

Yezzzssss zooooooom zoooooooom no boooom

2 Likes