Flowboard converted to e-street carver

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/cead9za3stg7td4eys2kn/20230618_153203_002.mp4?dl=0&rlkey=j7uihotg5axs58ht8lpq9vsm3
Last time I was on here I was trying different foot binding methods. I eventually learned that good old griptape works well enough. I’d like to get some tips on increasing the battery range. The one battery I own will go for about 4 minutes at 12 to 15 mph. It’s pretty torquey and has a top speed of maybe 35.

The video isn’t working; you can drag an .mp4 file right into here.

Thanks for the headsup!!

Now the video is viewable, but generally it’s better to drag them here. That way in 6 months when the dropbox link is dead, this thread still has meaning.

2 Likes

Im not going to press links like this :flushed:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!! Now i just need to learn how to drag clips.

Smart man!! :smile:

1 Like

Drag the *.mp4 file into this edit box from your operating system. The same place you are typing. Then give it a moment to finish the upload.

Ok, got it. I have a bad habit of using my phone to do what a pc is better suited for.

Thanks again!

Btw, I going to develop a blog about my ‘journey’ of conceptualizing, executing, and learning to ride the board. Can I include a link to that on here?

1 Like

I’m a bit perplexed that my video hasn’t had more looks. Can you advise me on how to get it seen more broadly?

1 Like

1 Like

Anything besides a youtube link is usually bullshit. I am sorry people behind CCP firewall and shit.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks again!

Hey Fosterqc, I’m having trouble connecting with someone on here who can help me figure out why my Flipsky vx1 remote won’t pair with the esc. I’m nor sure if I posted my query in the wrong place, or what. You’ve been really generous with feedback in the past so I figured I might as well reach out.

So, that said, can you look at my post titled ‘Need help with Flipsky wiring’ and maybe give me a clue as to why the only response I have received is a heart emoji?

Thanks alot!

1 Like