First streetcarver Flux 16s6p

Just the way I like it. Probably going to paint the hubs bronze though. @ablairlamb

1 Like

Bronze :drooling_face:

I have the same wheels and want to make them bronze, just haven’t done it yet. Been meaning to visit a local powdercoat place but just haven’t had the chance

2 Likes

Great minds think alike. I’m going to start with plastidip. I did it on my car and it looks great. Protects the rims also.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how it works out! Not sure why I didn’t think of using plastidip. I was thinking rattle can but permanent type. I plastidipped the emblems on my car.

2 Likes

I think dip looks better than paint. I love how matte it is and that it doesn’t chip.

2 Likes

A small review after a couple of rides.

I love the deck. Perfect amount of flex for my taste. It’s quite flat as I expected but it doesn’t need any more concave in my opinion. Very comfortable to ride. Could ride all day without getting fatigue.

Trucks are super stable even though they are quite loose. Carves like a dream. I don’t need to put all of my weight on my front foot since I can reposition my feet and steer with both of them. Fantastic. Only negative I can say is that the turning radius isn’t great and they perform better in higher speed than going slow.

Drivetrain is way past my expectations. So much power all the way through acceleration. Almost threw me off first time launching…:sweat_smile:The motors and gears are screaming though. Its insane :joy: :heart_eyes: it sounds and feels like an F1 car.

Overall I couldn’t be happier. I love riding thanes but I honestly think this one is more fun. And safer to ride even though it is more powerful.

An old lady I passed signed that I was loco and a couple of kids gav me the :call_me_hand: this was when I knew I’m making all the right life decisions :heart:

10 Likes

Congrats man! What a great review.

3 Likes

Pushing it a little harder and getting used to a new riding style.

2 Likes

It’s time to upgrade the modors :money_with_wings:

A small increase in top speed is a nice addition, besides the HQ hardware :100:

4 Likes

Push them amps too

1 Like

How do you mean? Should I increase the motor current max? It’s set to 80A today and 50A battery max.

1 Like

Apparently they are rated for 124 Amps. I live in a hilly area and ride like a lunatic so it’s critical that 5he motors don’t get overheated.

3 Likes

I’m running 140 motor 75 battery through mine no problem, also on 16s but have the 151 kv reachers. If your esc can handle it I would say send it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s a go foc d75. I think it’s rated for 120A.
I see you are riding a similar board :100:

1 Like

Yeah same deck battery and motors :heart:

2 Likes

What kind of effect does more amps do?

1 Like

Motor amps give you more torque at low speed, battery amps give you more torque at mid-high speed

1 Like

Yours must be insane :joy: mine accelerates pretty damn hard at 80 amps. I have battery current max at 50A.

3 Likes

But yeah exactly what hat @SquishyCat said more torque

2 Likes

MO POWAHH BABEHH

2 Likes