Fenders/mudguards for mountainboards

I haven’t found anything commercial so I guess I’ll have to make them self, I have access to all kinds of machinery (3d printers, CNC etc)
What material would be ideal to use for the fender holders and the fenders themselves?

1 Like

Fender holders probably metal but likely you can get away with plastic for the fenders themselves.

These might be something you are looking for? dude only has Trampa mounts so far.

2 Likes

There are some ideas in this thread as well: Wheel Guard Ideas

I’d be VERY interested in fenders for bergmeisters/caliber fit. If someone could get a good fender into production I think there’d be a lot of people interested.

Is @Trampa actually selling those mud guards [🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!] already (could not find them on their site)?

@riako made some a while back for bergs I really liked. You still making those bud?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks. Are they only compatible with 8 inch or also 9 inch tires?

9 is in the make.

2 Likes

will it fit the 9" mudpluggers?

The 9" fenders that are in production will fit the 9" Mudpluggers.

2 Likes

will buy when available, keep us notified :wink:

Yeah I saw those, beautiful work! Tried to reach out to him a while back, got no reply though :confused:

He’s too cool for us now and runs the French esk8 forums :sunglasses:

Time to move to France I guess! He should really open up some kind of shop for accessories, seen so many cool designs on the forum made by him. (Hoping he sees me kissing ass and maybe send me a set :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like