Facepalm Posts!

had he not wobbled that would’ve been really impressive also I’m pretty sure that was @PedroMcJimenez

2 Likes

Yeah I got the pedodemcwrongoz

True I wish there was video evidence to review.

5 Likes

Guilty.
Damn, I would have made a different name here had I known there were a couple Pedro’s already .

3 Likes

gotta have that carveee

3 Likes

At first I saw a pair of flipflops glued into the board lol

5 Likes

diy gucci slides bindings :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Looks like folks didn’t liked the color of grip tape so they opted for clear deck. Interesting choice just to have cute colored board.

16 Likes

sigh

9 Likes

Extra crumple zone.
Lol

9 Likes

Ahhh…American parenting at its finest. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This isn’t facepalm, it’s low carbon emissions living. This guy is the responsible one.

4 Likes

It’s as if he has never played happy wheels SMH.

6 Likes

Or he has !
He might know that small children is good at deflecting harpoons

5 Likes

Not sure how they make it look “appealing”

4 Likes

i love facebook.

grafik
grafik

dude owns a possway (whatever that brand is)

grafik
10s3p with a total of 7.5Ah 280Wh
grafik

which essentially is a worse looking teamgee h20 clone (or the other way round?)

8 Likes

Unbelievable… How can people be so… Addled

4 Likes

Looks like good old “Bendy bendy goes the trucks”, also love the ziptie holding the microscopic wires.
Dead on arrival, those mounts come pre-bent from factory and they will continue bending if you will try anything other than flat asphalt, Also looks like they decided to remove belt tensioners to save on price similar to my shortie. Case is also oddly similar to mine. I give 5 bucks that it’s probably same company making this.
Also what are those numbers, I would believe 800w per motor but not 1600w. Is this one of those ‘‘is 400w but feels like 1600 watts’’ metrics?

The other one is classical ‘‘Those expensive 2k boards suck, Ive only driven meepo v2’’ folks who never had anything better (and those boards can’t break because there is no power or range to even reach breaking point).

3 Likes

well for this price I don’t think it’s that bad, and could be a fun project to get a board and modify it, like winterize it or make it go on sand or something like that

13 Likes