Facepalm Posts!

He’s a fucking seward rat. :rofl: That works for Freebord, I’m guessing. At least based on the board and trucks in that picture and the monumental size of his word vomit spewing douche nozzle. :nauseated_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

I see, so he put a caster wheel on a truck and he made lots of :dollar:… meh that’s not even integrated heat pipes level innovation :unamused:

1 Like

WTF.

As a backer I want to contact him to tell him to shut the fuck up.

@BOUNDMOTOR board shipped with stacked risers for some reason??

1 Like

They look like rubber risers so they would help absorb bumps and vibrations. I guess they specifically were going for that look so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

one of those is bad enough…

1 Like

I use 5 degree rubber wedge risers with 107 superflys. It splits the truck angles so I can ride faster with looser trucks and softens the ride a little. I like it but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

3 Likes

The drop on that deck with the double stack enclosure is soooo deep. Need all the riser lol

2 Likes

hmm you just made me find something cool

Angled riser designed for drop mounting

dammitofftopicnow…

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/jason-enertion-yt-response/36479/408?u=jujo

@Mikenopolis @frame lmao 🤦

3 Likes

11 Likes

600A through that connector? No problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And that pesky 217A fusing current rating for 12AWG wire doesn’t count because Yowoo!

12 Likes

This kinda post always makes me face palm. lol…

8 Likes

@A13XR3 to be fair, it is the lazy seller’s that leave the open posts with no indication that it is closed.

2 Likes

To be fair, seems like he was the first to respond to the sale :rofl:

3 Likes

idk i feel like anyone with half a brain wouldnt bump anything more that 3-4 months old

2 Likes

I judge if the member is still active then you can bump a open sale thead

but over 3 months inactivity should not be bumped for sure.

1 Like

When I first started on the old forum, I bumped the shit out of old sale threads! You’d be surprised how many things were still available. I had never really participated in a forum before, didn’t know the culture. I’m quite certain many facepalmz were the direct result of my ignorance. Pretty sure many faces to this day are gently resting in their respective owners hands due to my ineptitude in real life and online. I like-a to make-a the messes…

11 Likes

23 Likes

Hey…those 20gms were important! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes