Man why you making me feel guilty again after so much time :sob::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Feel bad for this guy but I chuckled

13 Likes

Recommend him a push-board :laughing:

10 Likes

the honda civic reco cracked me up :rofl:

7 Likes

Trust me, it won’t be even good at that. Check this for refference: Ifasun 10s 800w esk8 kit mistery. - #4 by RDs
I had similar thought “well it’s cheap, I know it has faulty esc from factory, will replace it with lingy, replace bearings and be all fine and dandy”. Oh man how wrong was I, In nutshell, I Spent 420ish $ to start and did couple of hundred $ upgrades, in the end motors rattle from day one, I had to replace motor bearings after measly 100km’s and that still hasn’t fixed rattling, motor mounts are trash because there is no way to tension belts, every part that is on the board is completely not standard (even belts are one tooth off of what gates produces). Each section uses it’s own specific screw. Battery is meh, but is probably only thing that still works. If you check topic I have also documented both versions of this specific board where they have removed material from axles.

Once you learn schenzen design language you can see terribly copied and dangerous things from afar. Just look at motor mounts and pulleys and tell me, does this look like it’s gonna last even 100km’s? If you look closer, you can also see completely non standard pulleys, good luck finding those locally. From my understanding they do this so that you wouldn’t buy spares from the company whose design they copied it from but instead would buy spares from them. Or it’s just what they have laying around the factory, who knows. My ifasun board is essentially bad boosted V1 clone, everything that was good about boosted was done awfully by them.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I guess these shitstain china companies never learn. But really, it’s the folks who keep sending them money that cause enable the problem…

5 Likes

What sucks even more is that you’re able to hit 50km/h on a single drive soo…good for them lol.

2 Likes

I have single drives that can go faster, and I have a dual drive SHORTBOARD that can go faster than that piece of shit. I bet that thing would die after a few weeks — at the most — around here.

They use Samsung 35E cells in a 3P configuration that it looks like they’re drawing 35A from. This turd is gonna have saggy battery syndrome after a few discharges, and I’d have this battery shot in a month or less.

They also apparently don’t know enough about skateboards to know that “ABEC 11” is a skate company and not a bearing tolerance measure like “ABEC 9” is. I mean, unless they’re actually using ABEC 11 bearings — and I’d bet my left arm that they are not.

Apparently their game plan is selling replacement batteries to any poor fools who buy this, a page right out of Evolve’s book.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’s technically even the fastest Prebuilt given that Lacroix exists

4 Likes

lol

4 Likes

abec11 isnt a skate tolerance the ratings dont go that high i though??
edit: sorry read it wrong

also the way they say instantaneous acceleration is hilarious. would love to see what they think instantaneous means

3 Likes

I can’t imagine a more dangerous place to drill holes in a deck… what a talent :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If that deck is still in one piece I would be surprised

2 Likes

Meepo mini with 100mm hubs exists

4 Likes

They’re probably aiming at “car guys” with a shit ton of turbo lag and no clue how electric motors function

4 Likes

How does someone seemingly do all kinds of research and legwork, not end up here and buy mboards :man_facepalming:

$1500 is a lot to spend without finding the real diy forum for a diy build

12 Likes

From a side, both this and the old forum seem pretty jarring and complicated. Guy was in the rush and just wanted a board to ride. He doesn’t know what’s coming for him spoilers lot repairs. Also I love how people give reviews after one day of using the thing but fail to do it later once things start to break. Friend of mine told me a trick of using google translate on russian product reviews in ali express, because the guys there actually test the thing before writing a review. It also filters out all the fake reviews if there are some.

11 Likes

The guy basically did a review of who will take his money the quickest.

You’re right about the jarring nature, this place seemed kind of weird to me too lol. But I did manage to research everything and build a board from here myself despite this with only some comments mentioning this place. It could have happened to me if I was being lazy and impatient too. :popcorn:

5 Likes