Explain your avatar picture to us

1 Like

:+1:’How good’:+1:

2 Likes

I blame this on @Kellag, coincidentally it fits in with my new title, so I made it my profile pic.

4 Likes

I’m honored

2 Likes

Mine is a spirit animal :hedgehog:

1 Like

Some things don’t need explaining but I’ve been giving vacuum infusion a lot of thought lately

I think mine leads back to when I playing Battlefield 3, back in the beta days. EA’s Origin service (yuck) needed a profile picture, I didn’t want to use the available ones and I had already established this screen-name of mine several years ago in Steam, so I went and got a proper profile icon to match.

2 Likes

I’m uhh, banana!

My spoon, is too Big!

and a psychedelic cat.

And some cool shapes.

I’ve been just layering all my past avatars ontop of each other.

2 Likes

I took shrooms a couple nights ago and it was kinda dark in my room so when my black cat walked by and stared at me, I almost shat my pants

Uhm my avatar is nothing special

3 Likes

Stumbled across this thread just tonight somehow. Will hopefully revive it for newbies on the forum.

Mine is from a training night in which COVID 19 restrictions came in stipulating we needed to wear masks whilst training. Me and some training buddies came up with these, as trying to wrestle with a face mask is bloody impossible. These stayed on a tad longer.

We then thought we looked like ninjas and proceeded to simulate samurai sword fighting with the swords displayed in our gym/dojo (this is not a euphemism).

Lastly, I think my arms look good in the photo so just flexing :muscle: :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

necromancy

Mines a punk raccoon.

I like airplanes and esk8’s.

You do look like you’ve got a pump going on👍🏼

1 Like

In more ways than one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Calling on the greatest avatar of all time:

@leon_deranger

6 Likes

@BillGordon’s avatar be like: